Home Forums Themes Support Gecko WooCommerce Products weired

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

dont know if iam here at the right adress as its about woocommerce and products.
      but maybe it has something to do with last CSS changes/settings.

I recognized that all my product descriptions are not more in german, but in english.
      And I never put them in english as its a fully german shop.
      So Iam wondering if any plugin made a automatic translation?

And also I have a problem with the pricing. I put a normal and a sales price in, but the normal price will not be shown in shop.

Any idea or do I need to ask woocommerce support?

Hi Harry,
      dont know if I destroyed something through all my theme customization or if there is another failure.

The products dont show up anymore the image although its saved in product.

What is most weired: I change the regular price but in shop will be shown the normal price twice …

I already installed a backup from two days ago but didnt help …

what can I do?

Hi Adam,

Could you send me your admin account again as private reply. I try the account you sent but can’t access.

Thanks

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi Harry,
      I found out from where the price problem came. it was from a finance account plugin for bills called “Billomat”.
      so this is solved.

The error messages when clicking on order button not.
      But I guess this has nothing to do with theme and CSS, or what you think?

Adam

Update: I guess it came from plugin shipcloud. As this is deactivated the errors disappear …

Hi Adam,

Is your issue resolve?

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Yes!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.