Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Yikes!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

Is there a good way to export/import products with tabs? When I export a test product there is a single Yikes column with all the tab data. But some of that data looks like ID codes, etc.

is there a description of this formtn (see below) user can use as a guide user wanted to create a product by entering data into a csv?

yikes_woo_products_tabs
      a:5:{i:0;a:3:{s:5:”title”;s:16:”Product Benefits”;s:2:”id”;s:16:”product-benefits”;s:7:”content”;s:155:”• Smooths and softens skin

• Minimizes surface wrinkles

• Balances skin’s water-to-oil moisture level

• Used twice a day will last over 3 months”;}i:1;a:3:{s:5:”title”;s:13:”How To Use It”;s:2:”id”;s:13:”how-to-use-it”;s:7:”content”;s:44:”Apply to entire face and neck, day or night.”;}i:2;a:3:{s:5:”title”;s:15:”Key Ingredients”;s:2:”id”;s:15:”key-ingredients”;s:7:”content”;s:202:”SODIUM HYALURONATE: Hydrating substance that binds moisture to face skin layers, SODIUM PCA: Softening, moisture-binding humectant, AVOCADO, ALMOND, and JOJOBA OILS: Smoothing and softening natural oils”;}i:3;a:3:{s:5:”title”;s:16:”Full Ingredients”;s:2:”id”;s:16:”full-ingredients”;s:7:”content”;s:351:”Water (Aqua, Eau), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Sodium PCA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid”;}i:4;a:3:{s:5:”title”;s:9:”Skin Type”;s:2:”id”;s:9:”skin-type”;s:7:”content”;s:11:”Combination”;}}

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Which plugin did you use for export?

I used the free one built into woo –  https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/product-csv-importer-exporter/

Hi,

Please try to use this one https://wordpress.org/plugins/product-import-export-for-woo/

Cheers,
      Foster

this one isn’t working. I get a description column but no tab columns

Let me find other solutions. Please stay tuned.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.