August 29, 2017 at 5:28 pm #8883
I want to create custom sidebars for different sections of the website.
I add the new sidebars under Appearance > Widgets
When I go into theme options, the new sidebars don’t display in the dropdown list (the one that allows me to change the sidebar on each section).
Also, I’m having trouble changing the background of the blue call to action box on the bottom of the homepage.
Thank you for the help.
PS: wp-admin has moved to /enter for security
RhysAugust 29, 2017 at 7:06 pm #8887
Thank you for choosing our theme.
I tried account you attached but can’t access your site. Could you check it again and give us as private reply.
ThanksAugust 29, 2017 at 7:53 pm #8895This reply has been marked as private.August 29, 2017 at 11:00 pm #8928This reply has been marked as private.August 30, 2017 at 6:12 pm #8964August 30, 2017 at 10:01 pm #8979
Thank you for getting back to me.
- From the file attachment, is there a single file that I need to replace or do I need to replace the entire theme?
- That does work and re-orders by date, but of course this then means the order of categories on the Knowledge Base section cannot be moved around and re-ordered
Do you also know how I change the colour of this CTA bar on the homepage? I can’t seem to do it in visual composer? https://www.dropbox.com/s/ftzo2s730r25pl2/Screenshot%202017-08-30%2015.58.42.png?dl=0
Also, the knowledge base categories work fine… but the tags do not lead anywhere?
If I click the tags, it just refreshes the page instead of showing me the posts?
I hope this makes sense, thanks again for the help.August 31, 2017 at 12:34 am #8991
1. Yes you replace attach file with theme on your site.
2. After you deactivate plugin for the post order by date you can activate plugin to make order for Knowledge Base, categories, if it still have issue with posts you have to drag post manual to set order by data
3. You can follow this screen shot http://take.ms/xlrU2
4. Thank you for report bug, we will check and fix soon
ThanksAugust 31, 2017 at 3:48 am #9004
Thanks for this.
All seems fine, apart from point 2.
I’ve re-activated the plugin and the blogs have re-ordered incorrectly again 🙁
Is there an alternative blog layout that I could use, which may do the trick?
Also, when do you think yoy’ll be able to fix the bug with the tag links?
Thanks again for the help,
RhysAugust 31, 2017 at 3:59 am #9005
I’ve fixed point 2. I’ve re-activated the plugin, but noticed under settings there is an option to untick the re-order. This now works.
Thank you.August 31, 2017 at 10:55 am #9016
It you only uncheck in settings > SCP Order > Uncheck Post. I’m not sure about issue with tags but we will fix asap.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.