Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Basket, Distance, Currencies and Pictures to Variable Products

This topic contains 43 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    rmeier
    Supported

Hi Harry,

now its getting all so cool.
    We keep now the colors.

Now we work on SEO, We put there text fields and keywords inside.
    So i get also a question. Is it possible , if the text getting longer in the product description,
    that there is a pagebreak possible? Or can i only use the fields of “normal” and custom tabs?

<hr />

If i can only use the custom tabs of the pruduct, is there a option of getting there a highlight , so what the peaople see that these text boxes are important? perhaps give the custom tabs name a other color or bigger text size? And change the color of the frame?

Do u understand what i mean?

<hr />

And today i have seen that the janstudio theme plugin do not react. i cant see the options down under…

<hr />

And my last question đŸ™‚

What is going on with my wish for the gallery-basket or my webseite impressions.shop? Do u need there something of Hamn or did you get the informations and files? So that we can finished it?

Best regards

René

Hi Rene,

Sorry because late reply.

1. It has one ways, you add highlight text in Product Description tab by add class for the text you want highlight http://take.ms/OId5O and add css to highlight the text.

2. Let me talk to Foster check detail of this issue hope he can help you solve this.

Best regards

rmeier
    Supported

HI Harry,

how its going on with my basket link to the products?

<hr />

And how can i set the text to the bottom or a litte deeper? and how can i set the size smaller?

<hr />

Is it possible to set on a custom tab for the product a text and a flag for the english translation ?

Best regards

René

Hi Rene’,

1. I’m sorry about issue related basket link on products now our developer not yet have time to check this issue

2. You can add custom css in JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.pa-center { top: 90%;}
    .pa-center h3 { font-size: 40px; margin: 0;}

3. Sorry for custom tab plugin doesn’t support add flag icon but you can as English translation for tab. http://take.ms/GOsuT

Best regards

rmeier
    Supported

Hi Harry,

thanks – it works fine.

Can you please ask the developer what he really needs? I will try to get the files for you. So he can modify it and loose no time?

Best regards.

René

Hi René,

I’m sorry to say that, about this issue, I have tried to implement it but it may be impossible because the plugin which you choose, it uses the JavaScript to render the HTML on the frontend, So as I said before, plugin provider need to upgrade the plugin and give me the solution to hook into the plugin. And I don’t receive the response from you. I will refund money which you sent for us before.

rmeier
    Supported

HI Harry

all is going on step by step….

is it possible to set the ENGLISH -TAB in front of the adding information tab?

How i have to set there the special css style how you wrote me to the tabs to make the size bigger and give the active one a color blue?

How can i set in the custom tabs also the blue background?

Thanks so much and best regards.

René

At moment I am working in the product “Teufelsfackel size L” to test all options.

Hi Rene’,

Could you send me your website link.

I go to http://www.impressions.shop but now it can’t access.

Kind regards

rmeier
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi, Rene’

1. I help you change order of tab make sure all products have tab name “English”

2. You can use custom css code below

.wc-tabs li a {
    padding: 5px 11px 5px 14px;
    display: inline-block;
    }
    .wc-tabs li.active a {
    background: #E2E8F2;
    }

Best regards and have a nice weekend!

rmeier
    Supported

Hi Harry, it looks really great. Your Idea to set there a box around it is really nice.

And how can i set in the custom boxes (English and Amazon) the background color?

Wish u also a nice rest of weekend.

Please send me in a mail your address for your present of chocolate đŸ™‚

Best regards

René

This reply has been marked as private.
    rmeier
    Supported

HI Harry

the entry

.entry-content .wc-tab

brings no change. Do you have there a idea?

Best regards

René

Hi Rene’,

Sorry prev code wrong. Please change prev code to

.entry-content.wc-tab {
    background: #E2E8F2;
    }

Best regards

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.