Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Basket, Distance, Currencies and Pictures to Variable Products

This topic contains 71 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rmeier 4 hours, 38 minutes ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    rmeier
    Supported

HI Harry

i have again a funny situation. I change some pictures and text fields on Toyfabrik.shop (main site). To make it easy I copy the whole site in the text-editor with copy and paste and put the same content on Toyfabrik.ch.

Now I have a different leaps to the left and right site.

Do you have a idea what I made wrong?

Here are the screenshots đŸ™‚ I thing its look good if the slider get the whole weight of the site.

I hope you can give me a input đŸ™‚ – best regards

René

Hi Rene’,

Please edit the page and check in Wrap Content http://take.ms/ZlbD0

If the issue not solve please send me admin account. I will help you check in.

Have a nice day!

rmeier
    Supported

Hi harry , I found my mistake with this enabled option. Thanks !

Great. So I am going on – now I will put the products in a own sequence.

I just wanna select the PRODUCT ID -> I found no way out, because the selections keep not in this order.

Here is the screenshot – The Login is the same like the last time. If you wish I can send it again.

I tried there a lot of options and found no topic in the helpdesk.

I hope you have there a solution. Thanks a lot and best regards.

René

Hi Rene’,

I’m sorry it can’t show product as custom order, you only show product as Title, ID, Date, author, modified data.

Best regards

rmeier
    Supported

HI Harry,

I have a question again ? How can I set the position of the widget in the middle?

Thanks and best regards

René

Hi René,
    Harry is away now, Foster here from JanStudio. By default, the position of the widget will be centered. It seems a bug here. May I know your store URL to take a closer look at this?

rmeier
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

The problem was solved, please check.

rmeier
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

HI – I found a second issue on website. After I can’t change the price and infos of products, I can’t also add again the products to the menu line. Nothing happened with safari or firefox.

I found your video how I can add again the Box for products to the menu bar. I don’t know why she did gone away again after the updates?

is there a context of both problems?

Best regards

René

Hi Rene’,

1,3. The issue of variation tab and menu screen option cause by plugin WordPress Gallery Extra, i disable this plugin, it now ok

2. I checked your site and saw the images not optimize, please optimize the images before upload https://tinypng.com/ or use a plugin to optimize your images to improve speed.

And you can use plugin AutOptimize and plugin Super Cache to optimize css and js file.

Best regards

Harry

HI Harry

thanks so much. I made the 2 steps. resize the images and use the cache. Now the loading time is a little better. Perhaps

is there also a other problem somewhere I have to look. Thanks also for the problem with the gallery plugin. Stupid stuff!

I have also a new question. How I can control the lines in the fashion1 style or add a second one?

Best regards

René

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.