Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Breadcrumbs Customisation /Mansory category text size

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I need some assistance in customising the theme 🙂

1. How can i customize/remove the breadcrumbs on product page? I want to: -either fully remove the breadcrumbs and put instead of it the product name (bigger size, see picture one in the first attachment), either remove the product category from the breacrumb(picture two)
      2. I want to make the category text size bigger in Mansory style, can i manage that from CSS? (see attachment two)
      3. The ‘member’ pictures are very big on mobile(see attachment 3). You can see which settings i used in order to make them smaller on desktop view, but on mobile they still remain very large.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

You can add custom CSS code in JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

1. For product detail page

.single-product .woocommerce-breadcrumb a, .single-product .woocommerce-breadcrumb i { display: none;}

.single-product .woocommerce-breadcrumb { font-size: 20px;}

2. For categories filter title

.jas-filter a { font-size: 16px;}

3. For member on mobile

@media only screen and (max-width: 736px) { .jas-member {padding: 0 40px 15px;}}

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Exactly what i needed.

Thanks for the support!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.