Home Forums Themes Support Gecko checkout layout problem

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

the E-Mail checkbox to subscribe for newsletter is at a wrong position. means its away from the text to subscribe.

I have the same theme and plugins at another website and there the checkout-layout is smaller and correct.
      Dont know whats the difference.

see screenshots (correct checkout) and wrong checkout

Hi,

The problem caused by your custom checkout plugin. I have fixed it, please check again.

Thank you

great. looks correct.

How did you solve this?
      I ask because there is one field to much and without conent (its called “Bundesland / Landkreis”).
      And I want to give this information to the plugin designer who told me it comes from the theme…

thanks

Adam

I just add some custom CSS code to solve the previous problem. Regarding “Bundesland / Landkreis” empty content issue, did you change the theme to default theme (Storefront) to check? I think the problem caused by your custom checkout plugin.

I had for testing storefront and a thimmpress theme before I went back to Gecko.
      Guess what main reason was to go for gecko: Your outstanding service!

do you have a name which checkout plugin this should be?
      I have installed germanized pro which is the plugin you need for german checkout law issues but they say they are not responsible for the layout …

Thank you for your information, Let me take a closer look at this issue. I will get back to you soon with any updates on this. Please stay tuned.

Can I deactivate once by once plugin on your site to debug?

of course

Hi,

I found an issue here: http://take.ms/SUwpC If I changed to “Sell to all country”, the County / State field working well with US country, but when I switch to Germany the field is empty, so I guess Germany hasn’t any County/State.

Thank you for going so deep into it.

this could be the place to fill the entities. But is it possible to hide the whole field?

this could be the place to fill the entities << I’m not sure because I have checked with Storefront theme, it has the same style with our theme.

To hide it, please use this custom CSS code

#billing_state_field { display: none; }

i added it like you wrote and also with a dot at beginning instead of #
      but the field still is showing

Sorry I have adjusted the code, it’s working fine now

Thank you Foster!
      Now it works well 🙂
      Have a nice evening!

cheers
      Adam

You are welcome. Please reach us if you face any other issues or have any questions. And I really appreciate if you can consider to share about your experience with our product and service on themeforest.

Thank you

done!

Viewing 15 reply threads

The topic ‘checkout layout problem’ is closed to new replies.