Home Forums Themes Support Claue Claue general questions

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 45 reply threads
  • Author

hi will write here all my questions not related to other topics, not to create lots of topics.

1.is it possible in Claue general settings make the custom CSS window longer by default, as each time I use corner to increase it, but would prefer to set up bugger size if possible, pic 1 attached

2. Product product/cyan-boheme how can I make picture in description in the center of the page? Please see pic 2 attached

3. when I am on cart and checkout pages it is only product image clickable ie has a link to the product, can I have product name to be clickable the same way and have a link to the product too? see pic 3 for cart

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

1. Sorry this custom css field generate by default css of framework. If you don’t want use this you can move custom css code to claue-child > style.css

2. When you change with your image by editor in product description you can use editor to center the image

3. I fixed this issue by edit file in claue/core/libraries/vendors/woocommerce/templates/cart/cart.php

4. Please check the plugin you install on your site, try deactivate one by one.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi,

2. Yes this generate by another plugin

3. As I understand WooCommerce they remove the link on checkout page because they want user do checkout action don’t want user do another action on this.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

4. It looks like login button doesn’t work, when I logged out as admin and click login nothing happens

Hi,

2. The plugin is Pin Maker

3. Yes, the code on checkout page more different on cart page. WooCommerce they remove link because they want increase conversion rate.

4. I see you edited function login in claue-child > functions.php

Please check your code.

Best regards

Harry

hi,

I didn’t change this plugin and I checked it doesn’t seem to have the settings for centering at all, so i think it is something with product page template, please see pic. so how is it in center on the demo site I’d like to have the same look?

3. but they have link on the product checkout image, so maybe possible to add it to the product name how you think?

4. thanks found my mistake corrected it!

Attachments:

Hi,

2. The plugin doesn’t support the image in center, but you should change with your image and try with editor.

3. Please copy this code and replace code in line 50 of file in plugins > wpa-woocommerce-product-bunlde > includes > woocommerce > checkout > review-order.php

<?php echo wp_kses_post( apply_filters( 'woocommerce_cart_item_name', sprintf( '<a href="%s">%s</a>', esc_url( $product_permalink ), $_product->get_name() ), $cart_item, $cart_item_key ) );?>

Best regards

Harry

hi,

2. I didn’t change anything in product detail yet, I remember I wrote that the description was in smaller container and from that time I think the image is not centered. But it is centered on you demo so as couldn’t find options to do it in editor, as it only centers the  last paragraph text, so I don’t know what happened.

3. It all works, thank you but I wanted to place this file to me child theme for easier updates to

wp-content/themes/claue-child/wpa-woocommerce-product-bunlde > includes > woocommerce > checkout > review-order.php

but it doesn’t seem to work from there where is my mistake or is it not possible? I have some customization for other plugins there.

Thank you.

Hi,

1. I not mean you changed the description of product. The image we use on our demo is full width so it always show in center.

You can change with your content and your image (don’t use pin maker) and use editor to center the image

3. It now the plugin wpa-woocommerce-product-bunlde also override checkout page. So you have to edit plugin to code run. If you want code in child theme work you have to deactivate plugin.

Best regards

Harry

Hi,

Please change code to

<?php printf( '<a href="%s">%s</a>', esc_url( $_product->get_permalink( $cart_item ) ), $_product->get_name() ); ?>

Best regards

Harry

thank you now it works!

3. here is the same if you need to put new code with your child theme you can add edited file here /wp-content/themes/claue-child/woocommerce/checkout/review-order.php )

Hi Mag,

They install plugin Paypal Express for their site.

If you only want insert image please go to Theme Option > WooCommerce > Cart & Checkout Settings and put the link to your images in “Checkout Content”

Best regards

Harry

hi OK, thank you works, but I also tested mini content also there, and I think it doesn’t work

Attachments:

6. Is it possible to add reviews stars on the catalog mode the same as in Twenty Fifteen theme, after the product name, please see attached?

or better on one line with the price aligned to the right, see pic 2, maybe make them a bit smaller then on product page same size as on your quick view window

Attachments:

Hi,

5. I check on your site mini-cart content work well http://take.ms/a6RBR

6. Please add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.products .star-rating {margin: 0;}

and add below code to claue-child > functions.php

add_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_rating', 7 );

7. Thank you so much for your idea but Envato doesn’t give us permission to sell 2 versions of same theme with different price. If YITH give us permission to user their plugin with our theme not much user want pay extra to use these plugins because not all of themes want to use all plugin of YITH.

Best regards and have nice Sunday!

Harry

Hi,

6. Please change code to

add_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_rating', 15 );

and add below code

.products .price {float: left;}
      .products .star-rating {float: right;}
      .swatch__list {width: 100%;}

6.b I see you insert element between price and rating, it can’t make it in same line https://monosnap.com/file/g7GqevX66DdIMRedPmV8CoRL1lmCyX

8. Please add below code

@media only screen and (max-width: 736px) {
      .summary .product-title {display: none;}
      .product.type-product, .product .summary { margin-top: 15px;}
      }

8.c Can’t move social share to before bundle

9. Please use code

.wcst_low_stock_scarcity, .wcst_low_stock_assurance {display: none;}

10. Please add below code

.widget h3.ywcca_widget_title {
          position: relative;
          padding-bottom: 20px;
          margin-top: 0;
          font-size: 18px;
      }
      .widget h3.ywcca_widget_title:after {
          content: "";
          width: 60px;
          height: 2px;
          background: #222;
          left: 0;
          bottom: 15px;
          position: absolute;
      }
      .sidebar .widget ul li {
          padding-left: 0 !important;
      }
      .sidebar .widget ul li:before {display: none;}

10b. The category you click is blog post category. Please go to Setting > Permalink to check.On our demo it still work well.

Best regards

Harry

Hi,

6.a I recommend move rating below product title. Because user need to see price clear, if you change price number smaller it hard for user to see. We have to help you customize so much, i’m afraid of

b. Please change code to

add_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item_title', 'woocommerce_template_loop_rating', 8 );

c. Please add code

.product span.badge {display: none;}

and change code to

@media only screen and (max-width: 736px){ 
      .summary .product_title {display: none;}
      .product.type-product, .product .summary { margin-top: 15px;} 
      }

8c. Please copy file (layout-1,2,3,4.php) from claue > core > libraries > vendors > woocommerce > template > extras > single to claue-child > woocommerce > extras > single

and move the code

add_action( 'woocommerce_before_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_sharing', 30 );

to where you want

10.a please add more code

.widget h3.ywcca_widget_title {
          text-align: left;
      }

10b. I see strange number on the link on your site, could you try deactivate plugin one by one if issue still there please check http://take.ms/kq08V https://codex.wordpress.org/Nginx

11. I’m sorry, please hire a freelancer to help you customize.

Best regards

Harry

6c Sorry it works! I had an error in custom css, But i have switched off trigger that inserted code after reviews stars but the price is appearing under the stars now, why is that? not code anymore, how can I make it as it was before?

Attachments:

I can also suggest you to add in custom javascript in sample data the code below, it will move email (create and account) section on top of billing which I think make more sense) I applied it on my checkout.
      jQuery(‘.woocommerce-account-fields’).insertBefore(‘.woocommerce-billing-fields’);
      jQuery(‘.woocommerce-checkout .validate-email’).prependTo(‘.woocommerce-account-fields’);

13. Also I found answer to my question 13, so will try to edit styles myself where I can with yellow pencil plugin, I think you can recommend it with your theme as will be much less questions about how to style everything that is related to colours and text!

14 on this template   with linked products product/men-clothing-combo/

how can I move Earn 6 Points when purchase this product. Worth £0.06!  notice below the cart button as everywhere else?

15 I found also how to remove variable price range below, but it also removes it fron loop, the author said I need to put code inside if ( is_product() ) { } but when I do that it stops hiding from product page, could you please let me know which code I should put it into to work only on product page not on loop?

if ( is_product() ) {
      //Remove Price Range
      add_filter( ‘woocommerce_variable_sale_price_html’, ‘detect_variation_price_format’, 10, 2 );
      add_filter( ‘woocommerce_variable_price_html’, ‘detect_variation_price_format’, 10, 2 );
      }

Hi,

Sorry i’m wrong. I think you should define what you want for your site and make it stable before change. You should complete task one by one before go to next task, you’re customize so much so i confuse and can’t control when you change one element it will affect to other element while other task not complete. You should hire a freelancer and work in pair with you to do one by one.

8c. Please add below code to claue-child > functions.php

add_action( 'wp_head', 'remove_social_share' );
      function remove_social_share(){
      	remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'jas_claue_wc_single_social_share', 50 );
      }

and add below code to where you want to show social share on layout-x.php

jas_claue_social_share();

11. Yes. the code of quickview is in claue > core > libraries > vendors > woocommerce > template >content-quickview-product.php

Please add below code

.jas-sticky-atc .woocommerce-product-details__short-description {display: none;}

12. I see you add below code, please remove this

body .woocommerce-product-rating .woocommerce-review-link:nth-child(2) {
          display: none;
      }

13. I only use inspect tool to check http://take.ms/K3863

13.b Yes, but not all everyone want to do like this

14. Please add below code

.yith-par-message {
          display: inline-block;
          width: 100%;
      }

15. I try some ways but can’t success

Please use below code to show “From:” it better for user

add_filter( 'woocommerce_variable_price_html', 'bbloomer_variation_price_format_310', 10, 2 );

function bbloomer_variation_price_format_310( $price, $product ) {

// 1. Find the minimum regular and sale prices

$min_var_reg_price = $product->get_variation_regular_price( 'min', true );
      $min_var_sale_price = $product->get_variation_sale_price( 'min', true );

// 2. New $price

if ( $min_var_sale_price < $min_var_reg_price ) {
      $price = sprintf( __( 'From: <del>%1$s</del><ins>%2$s</ins>', 'woocommerce' ), wc_price( $min_var_reg_price ), wc_price( $min_var_sale_price ) );
      } else {
      $price = sprintf( __( 'From: %1$s', 'woocommerce' ), wc_price( $min_var_reg_price ) );
      }

// 3. Return edited $price

return $price;
      }

Best regards

Harry

Yes, i have to read all your message and check but i think you should create new topic for new issue don’t merge all issue in one topic. It hard to track when issues mixed.

I check old issue and fix but not complete and see new issue it mixed with old issue and solution mixed.

Could you arrange all issue exist now to separate topic.

Thanks

Harry

OK I will create separate topic for every question.

I have found the solution for question 15 if you want to use it in Claue

It shows range price on category and shows single prices for variable products without range price even if all variations are the same price. Also moves variations price above variations to keep same template for all products which allow to use hooks below the price.

//Move Variations price above variations to have the same template even if variations prices are the same
      remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_variation’, ‘woocommerce_single_variation’, 10 );
      add_action( ‘woocommerce_before_variations_form’, ‘woocommerce_single_variation’, 10 );

//Remove Price Range
      add_filter( ‘woocommerce_variable_sale_price_html’, ‘detect_variation_price_format’, 10, 2 );
      add_filter( ‘woocommerce_variable_price_html’, ‘detect_variation_price_format’, 10, 2 );

function detect_variation_price_format( $price, $product ) {

// Main Price

$prices = array( $product->get_variation_price( ‘min’, true ), $product->get_variation_price( ‘max’, true ) );
      if ($prices[0] !== $prices[1] && is_product()) {
      $price = $prices[0] !== $prices[1] ? sprintf( __( ”, ‘woocommerce’ ), wc_price( $prices[0] ) ) : wc_price( $prices[0] );
      }
      return $price;
      }

Above code works best with this plugin to always show price on variable product page

WooCommerce Force Default Variant

Hi Harry,

I have one additional question to the code above to remove the price range, which works as I have been recommended to add this part of code && is_product())  to show it only on product page but not on loop, but I noticed that  the price range still appears on quick view, is it possible to hide it from quick view too?

or is quick view same page as product page?

What I mean is can i add rule to this condition on line 14 if  && is_product()) and not quick view somehow

Thank you

Hi Mag,

Sorry for late reply.

Glad to hear you can solve this issue. Thank you for share your solution.

Please add below CSS code to hide range-price on quickview

.price-review p.price {display: none;}

Best regards

Harry

thank you!

by the way I tested more WooCommerce Force Default Variant plugin and it is not good as it doesn’t actually make variant chosen of the first page loading, so I think it is better to set up default variation to all products or if you have time maybe you can have a look at the code below but at the moment I tested and it didn’t work. https://gist.github.com/deepzak/35f579d6f9545e262d36

Hi Harry,

I noticed that this code remove price from quick view completely from some products but some show

.price-review p.price {display: none;}

maybe it is hides completely from products without variations test-layout-1-right/, Calvin Klein Logo Sweatpants Layout 2 and Cuffed Beanie, Herschel Retreat Backpack  other show OK

is it possible to apply this code only to variable product page then?

Thank you

Hi Mag,

I checked it work well for variable product too. Could you please try clear cache and check again.

Best regards

Harry

Hi Harry,

yes I think it works for variable but not working for single products. I pressed Empty cache and hard reload in chrome developer mode and also checked in firefox but don’t see it, if you remove the code I see it, but also see the price range on variable product quick view.

Thank you

Attachments:

Hi,

Sorry because miss understood.

Please change code to

.product-type-variable .price-review p.price {display: none;}

Best regards

Harry

OK it works but also stars rating on single product quick view moved a little to the right,

I have tried this code but it doesn’t seem to solve it

.product-quickview .woocommerce-product-rating {display: block; float: left; margin-left: 0;}

Attachments:

Please change code to

.product-quickview .woocommerce-product-rating .star-rating { margin-left: 0;}

Best regards

Harry

hi it works now, thank you

Viewing 45 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.