Home Forums Themes Support Claue Currency change it self Please Help

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 4 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello there, Sorry for disturb..
    I have a massive problem. Please help me as soon as you can. I added 3 currencies using Claue currencies, It works perfect throughout the website everything changes when it comes to payment gateway..

Capture : This is how it appear just before I place the order (741 EURO which is equal to 3200 AED)
    Capture 1: This is how it appear after I place the order (now its 3200 EURO)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Could you send us your site url and temporary admin account as private reply. We will check and help you solve.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Also I am planning to buy Claue Shopify theme as well. Will it be a nightmare to move my wordpress site to shopify..?

Hi,

We check have some issue with plugin Paytab could you please deactivate plugin Paytab and use another plugin and check again.

Best regards

We also update code in our plugin for currecy. Please check and let me know if the issue still there.

Best regards!

Hello I am really sorry for the late reply. I was out of my country and had no way to check the website. I will check it tomorrow and will let you know. Thank You

Hello I just checked it and whatever you did worked really well.. Thank You very very much for all the help.. All currencies are working perfect now Now. Thank You

You’re welcome.

Feel free contact us again if you need more help.

Have a nice day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.