Home Forums Themes Support Claue Deleting "additional information" tab in product detail page

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 4 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

How do I delete “additional information” tab?  I am creating custom tabs instead.

Hi,

You can delete this tab by add custom css in Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.additional_information_tab, #tab-additional_information {display: none;}

Best regards

Awesome thanks!

Today I added weights to my products and this “additional information” tab started to appear in product pages.. I added above CSS rule but it didn’t work(it got rid of additional information title but not the weight content under the title). I added .woocommerce-tabs {display: none;} and it worked but i’m worried that it might be hiding other contents(if this css rule is used for other contents) from other pages.

NOTE: I didn’t want to create another post for the same question as its already been created so I posted my issue here.

Hi @dinafashion

Did you try the code

.additional_information_tab, #tab-additional_information {display: none;}

I tried on my local it still work well.

If you use code

.woocommerce-tabs {display: none;}

it will hide all tabs (description, review)

Hello Harry, I added your code but it still shows the Weight in the additional information section. I am ready to sacrifice the Additional Information section by using .woocommerce-tabs {display: none;} cause I really don’t like people to see the weight infomation as I added it just to calculate the shipping cost by weight.

NOTE: I took this capture after I added “.additional_information_tab, #tab-additional_information {display: none;}” to the custom CSS.

NOTE AGAIN: I added .additional_information_tab, #tab-additional_information {display: none !important ;} and it worked.. Now there is a 50px gap cause it has pt__50 class attached to .woocommerce-tabs class but I think im ok with that..

Thank You..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you send me your site link as private reply. I will check and help you solve.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @dinafashion,

I see you change code to

.additional_information_tab, #tab-additional_information {
    	display: none !important;
    }

and it now work well.

Could you send me link of product it doesn’t show variation swatch on shop page?

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Sorry i don’t know which cause this issue. Could you try deactivate plugin one by one to check.

Kind regards

Hello Harry,
    No Problem.. This is really not a big issue. Thank You for the support.

You are welcome!

Have a nice day!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.