Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Disable Ajax add to cart

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      camwilson12
      Support Expired

Hi,

I’m trying to add Gravity forms to provide a custom field for customers to add comments to a product when they order it.

I’ve implemented the form, but the theme is not allowing the metadata to be passed through to the cart or on the order.

Here is what the developer of the plugin has said whilst trying to fix the metadata issue.

“The issue with the data not being carried over is because of the themes use of AJAX add to cart when clicking the add to cart button.  This is a problem feature that this theme includes, but don’t’ not fully account for extensions such as Gravity Forms Product Addons adding more data to the WC product.   I checked their documentation on how to disable feature but do not see anything about that option.   Unfortunately  you will need to reach out to the theme authors to see if they can let you know how to disable the AJAX add to Cart. “

Thanks

Cam

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi Cam,

Please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Add to cart behavior and uncheck 2 last fields.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.