Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Eng home not show image

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Home

Hello, I have a problem with the images on the home page of the English language, every time I try to save them and return the images of the palceholder. I’ve already tried a lot of times to put them but you’re not. What happen?

This reply has been marked as private.

can you explain to me better what it means?

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

Please click the link in prev reply and upload your image for English version.

Best regards

I tried, but every time I save, the fill images return. I duplicated the images for the languages, I also tried to load a new image for English only, I tried to create a new English page, but every time I save it he cancels my changes and returns fill image. It is not the first time I have a multilingual site and I have never had this problem. I gave you the credentials, would you like to try it yourself?
    We need to publish this site by next week and so I can not publish, please help me

Hi,

In this case I don’t have any idea
    Could you try contact with WPML team they have more experience than us for this case.

Best regards

Hello For the home page we have solved re-upload the images, even if it was very strange.

Now we have a new problem on the products, we open a new ticket, thanks

Hi,

Please go to WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual and try click on refresh

Best regards

I don’t see refresh icon 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.