Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support HelpDesk FAQ search does not work

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      intellihost
      Support Expired

Hello,

I have added some dummy text to the FAQ page (with some specific words):

1. The search does not work, even if I search for a word present in both the “question” and answer, it says nothing is found. It’s as if the FAQ search searches the Knowledge Base and not the FAQ database.
      2. The template for the “not found” page I would like to change (the one which says Sorry, but nothing matched your search string …”) – I specifically need to change the template as there is no sideba
      intellihost
      Support Expired

This is the same for the documents section. The search at the top does not “search” documents either

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

I’m sorry the search form only can search in knowledge base because the document and faq is single page.

Kind regards

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Harry.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

intellihost
      Support Expired

Alright, but how do I then remove the search box? On theme options I can disable the search but for Knowledge Base, but this option is not present for either documents or FAQ, yet the feature does not work?

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Please add below code to helpdesk-child > style.css

.post-type-archive-jhelp-faq .jas-search-form,
      .post-type-archive-jhelp-video .jas-search-form,
      .post-type-archive-jhelp-document .jas-search-form {display: none;}

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.