February 12, 2020 at 6:48 am #35141
Hello: I am trying to change the width between these category boxes to 1 pixel or 0 pixels, but wp bakery does not seem to have this option. Can you please help?
TomFebruary 12, 2020 at 10:16 am #35144
Please edit the column wrap content https://prnt.sc/r10vnl
I see you use our theme for 2 sites, did you purchase for 2nd license?
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioFebruary 12, 2020 at 10:29 am #35145
Thanks. Notice, the pixels are already at 0 pixels, and there is still space between the images. Is this right?
We will be activating the 2nd template if everything works out.
Thanks, TomFebruary 12, 2020 at 11:41 am #35148
I check your site the pixel not set https://prnt.sc/r11jd8 please put “0” to the field.
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioFebruary 19, 2020 at 4:41 am #35263
Hello: I have 4 questions about our new site, http://www.bikershades.com
1. How can I adjust the height of the space above the home banner? It’s seems a bit tall. see attached.
2. Also, can the site logo be larger than 200 pixels? It seems very small. Up to 300 pixels would be nice.
3. Can you extend the body of the website? The banner can be extended to the far left and far right, but the main body remains narrow. see attached.
4. We are ready to activate our 2nd copy of CLAUE for http://www.bikershades.com. How can you do this for me?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.February 19, 2020 at 4:42 am #35265
attaching 2nd image referred to in last email…
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.February 19, 2020 at 10:52 am #35267
1. you have to set the padding top of column to 0 because it get default value of page builder https://prnt.sc/r4d381
2. It now width of logo on your site is 288px
3. Please go to Theme Option > General Layout > Content Width and increase your number
4. Can you send me 2nd purchase code to activate.
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioFebruary 20, 2020 at 2:17 am #35274
Thank you. if you check out sunglassmonster.com or bikershades.com on your mobile device, the logos appear very small. On Sunglassmonster, I uploaded a 500 x 500 pixel logo at 72 dpi.
Also, where are the ‘3 small lines’ on the top of the page for people to click and view the categories? Right now you can view the categories by clicking on the small logo, but that is not industry standard.
Your sample Claue mobile site has this feature with the 3 small lines. The banner also loads up a lot quicker compared to our sites.
thank you.February 20, 2020 at 10:12 am #35277
1. Please upload retina logo with double size with regular logo it will make logo on mobile device bigger
2. Please remove mobile icon image you uploaded to revert 3 small lines menu button to make it like our demo.
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.