February 21, 2019 at 9:18 pm #29105
I am finding difficulty setting up your theme as a support forum and your documentation missing some critical information.
1. In your demo when I click on my account, I get all the fields like password and envato purchase code in the modal, but when I am not getting the same fields like yours in website.
2. After entering the username and email, it is redirecting to WordPress login page and it is showing this error “Error: Incomplete form fields.”, However, without entering the username and email still its redirecting to the login page with error.
3. On clicking this link in wordpress login page “Get envato purchase code”, I am getting a image, So let me know how to change that image.
4. After adding Knowledge Base shortcode to the page still I don’t see anything on the page.
5. How to change any page title bar image as theme option and metaboxes doesn’t have any options.
6. I like the way you set up time zone on your support forum, please let me know how I can do the same.
7. I need the same concept you use in the registration, first verifying the purchase code and then register with the forum.
These are the few queries I have now, could you please address them and let me know how to fix them.
Best RegardsFebruary 21, 2019 at 10:40 pm #29110
Thank you for bought our theme.
Sorry because inconvenience.
1. The old function for purchase code and verify purchase code on popup support by old plugin it now doesn’t work with new API of Envato so we implement new way for user register on new window
2,7. We checking on our local and update you soon.
3. Please change in plugins > envatify > images
4. I help you re-import knowledge base, please try again
5. For custom page, please edit page scroll down to Page Layout Option > Enable Page Title > Upload featured image and subtitle
6. Please go to JanStudio > Theme Option > Forum > Show current local time > On
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioFebruary 22, 2019 at 10:58 pm #29144
Did you test on your local host as you said yesterday?February 23, 2019 at 9:53 am #29153This reply has been marked as private.
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioFebruary 23, 2019 at 2:35 pm #29178
I don’t understand your point completely. Could you please elaborate it to me and let me know how to use above plugin with the theme package. I believe envatify was a part of the theme and if I install the above plugin don’t I get any conflict between two plugins?
I have another question which I would like to ask, could you please also let me know what are the required permissions fields I should check in the envato api to make sure it works with the plugin you integrate.
Best RegardsFebruary 24, 2019 at 10:30 am #29208
1. You should deactivate plugin Envatify and enable plugin AquaVerify to avoid conflict.
2. You only need put your username and API key in Account > Settings > API key http://prntscr.com/mpai4z
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioFebruary 24, 2019 at 11:26 am #29209This reply has been marked as private.
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioFebruary 27, 2019 at 3:26 am #29302
Thanks for the update and fixing the issues. Well, Now I have to test theme package with the plugin you provided, as you mentioned earlier regarding API key I tried to do the same but its asking me to enter confirmation URL and I was confused where to link that one. Could you please help me with that, so that I can test it out and update you.
Best RegardsFebruary 27, 2019 at 9:00 am #29306
Please go to this link https://build.envato.com/my-apps/#tokens create new Personal Token Key (check in “View your items’ sales history”). After that go to your Dashboard > Settings > Envatify > and put your username and Personal Token Key.
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.