Home Forums Themes Support Claue How to add "Filter" word to filter icon in shop

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  2players 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    2players
    Supported

Hi guys!

Themes is awesome, so far. I hope I’ll rate it 6 of 5 stars 😀
    Hey! Asking for a favor and UX Recommendation here!

The UX of the ecommerce is really really great however … USERS! Yeap. You can make a 10/10 UI and they will start touching random shit anyway and not finding the products they want. I really liked the idea to place a button and take the filter bar out of the screen. Also the icon is the same I would select too. But I feel the word FILTER next to the button will help users to notice they can filter by color, size, etc.

So, I wonder if you could tell me how to hardcode (which file and which line maybe) this part to add a text next to this button. I’m attaching a img to show where I want to add the “filter” word.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

You can add the text next to button by add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.filter-trigger:after {
    	content: "Filter";
    	margin-left: 10px;
    }

Kind regards

Harry
    Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

2players
    Supported

OMG That’s even BETTER!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.