Tagged: import sample data
September 7, 2017 at 12:09 am #9524
Hey JanStudio Team,
The option Import Sample Data is not working on my site.
I have installed the theme, install all the plugins, and go to <Claue/ImportSampleDate> and the only option I have is “Full” for “Choose Layout”. I click on import and a popup say Done!, but nothing is imported …
Can you help me please?
Thanks in advance.September 7, 2017 at 1:16 am #9529This reply has been marked as private.September 7, 2017 at 7:32 pm #9576
Thanks, it’s working but I still have some issues:
- The rolling banner categories are not appearing in the shop header.
Could you help me on this please?
Thanks in advance.September 7, 2017 at 11:55 pm #9584
You can upload banner for shop page in Claue > Theme Option > WooCommerce > General Setting.
Best regardsSeptember 8, 2017 at 1:33 am #9597
Sorry but I dont find anything in Claue > Theme Option > WooCommerce > General Settin for shop banner …
And I just find an other problem, I can’t change the header layout …
I change it in Claue > Theme Option > Header, but the changes are ineffective …
Best regardsSeptember 8, 2017 at 1:52 am #9600
Ok, I just find how to display the catgories banner on the shop page : I added a woocommerce catégorie in the widget “woocommerce categories menu sidebar”.
But I still have the other problem : All changes af the layout of the header are ineffective I cannot change the header …
I do all the change in Claue > Theme Option > Header but the changes are ineffective …September 8, 2017 at 4:54 am #9609
1. You can change banner for shop page by go to Claue > Theme Option > WooCommerce > General Setting > Page Title Background
– For category product you upload banner by edit this category and upload thumb
2. Could you send me your site admin account as private reply, i will help you check the issue.
ThanksSeptember 8, 2017 at 2:17 pm #9624This reply has been marked as private.September 8, 2017 at 5:25 pm #9639
I check and saw you activate Claue-child this has function fixed header layout, I help you remove it. Now you can change header layout as you want.
Best regardsSeptember 9, 2017 at 12:25 am #9663
Thanks ! Now I can change the layout of the header … but a problem is still present :
All the layout are good except the header 2 (with the logo in the midle and text menu).
On this one, the change in the menu are not effective …
I delete completely the child theme but nothing change …
Thanks in advance,
Best RegardsSeptember 9, 2017 at 12:29 am #9664
To change menu for header 2 layout you have to change Left Menu and Right Menu.
Best regardsSeptember 9, 2017 at 12:39 am #9667
Thanks a lot ! It workSeptember 9, 2017 at 1:19 am #9668
Could you help me on 2 others issues :
- How can I translate the NEW and SALE blue and orange bubble in the menu ?
- I cannot change the “Billing Details” on the checkout page
Best RegardsSeptember 9, 2017 at 1:25 am #9669
Complement of the precedent post:
3. I canoot change “Ive read and accept the terms and condition” bump on the same pageSeptember 9, 2017 at 8:57 am #9684
1. You can translate the badge on menu by add custom code in Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS
and change “NEW”, “HOT” and “SALE” after “content:” with your text
2. You can translate this text in Loco Translate > Plugins > WooCommerce
3. You can translate this text in Loco Translate > Theme > Claue
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.