Home Forums Themes Support Install wordpress theme

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Foster 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Theme Installation

Once you purchase the theme from themeforest, you’ll be able to load 2 file type.
    a11

1. All Files and documentation
    2. Installable WordPress Theme File

If you select to download all files and documentation ( the zip name will be themeforest-xxx-xxxxx.zip ), you have to extract it out ( to get themename-vxx_xx.zip file ) before installing it to wordpress system.

Install theme via WordPress Dashboard

a12

1. Go to ‘Appearance > Theme’ section
    2. Click ‘Add New’ and select the ‘Upload’ option
    3. Upload the zip file
    4. All Done 🙂
    Install theme via FTP
    1. Access to the file on your server using ftp editor program
    2. Go to ‘wp-content/themes’ folder
    3. Extract the zip file and put the themename-vxx_xx folder there
    4. Go to ‘WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Theme’ section to activate the theme
    5. All Done 🙂
    Install Plugins

After you install the theme, there’ll be a list of suggested and recommended plugins at the top of the wordpress dashboard.

a13

If you already hide it out, you can go to ‘Appearance > Install Plugins’ section instead too.

a14

waqsajaz
    Support Expired

I am facing problem in activating “Helpdesk Addons” while installation was ok. kindly let me know whats the issue in iterror on activating the plugin

Hi,
    Thank you for purchase, we move your topic to correct forum at http://support.janstudio.net/forums/topic/bug-with-helpdesk-addons/
    Can you reply us in new topic and send us temporary admin account as private. We will take a look and help you solve your problem.
    Thanks & best regards!

Nickspain
    Supported

hi I am having problems loading sample date for the different sample themes.

i have uploaded the plugins and activated them all

the problem i have is that they do not show under appearances . so i can’t select a shop version .

Nick

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nickspain
    Supported

sorry you want me to do something ?

Hi Nickspain,

Thank you for choosing our theme.

Now you import sample data by navigate to Dashboard > JanStudio > Install Sample Data.

Best regards

curiousworld
    Supported

I have tried this and it is not working. I have installed via zip on my local wordpress site – dev site – and my actual online site and each time the zip fails saying can not find Style sheet!  really frustrating. I have then tried the FTP option but the file you refer to is not there. I have found a zip in the zip which I have unpacked and added but still nothing but a blank site. After 2 hours of what feels like banging my head against a brick wall I have had to go for the $50 Install option which I am really fed up with. With other templates I have bought through Theme Forest there has been a simple zip install with no problems.

Help please

NB: regarding help, if this is the incorrect point to raise my issues, where do I go to raise it.  Thanks again

Hi,
    If you install on the online site, please give me a temporary admin account, Our team will take a look and help you solve
    Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.