Home Forums Themes Support Claue Issues with Bundles

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I’m having several issues with the bundles area:

1-Is there a way to not display the Default Form Values from the variations tab (image 1) Into the bundles area (image 2)? If not what other options do I have:

IMAGE 1

IMAGE 2

2. For Some reason, in my other computer, the ADD ALL TO CART button doesn’t allow me to click it. It is saying “please select some product options before adding this product to cart”, even though everything else is selected.

3. Under Appearance > Menus > Categories the product categories don’t show up just the blog ones, is there a way to change this? I want to do a menu with the product categories.

4. Is there a way to change the “1 in stock” text to a different font (bright pink and all caps) and to say “1 left in stock

5. The top banner on the site is showing huge in my other computer (Image 3), but not on my laptop. How can I make it show up small (Image 4) on all computers?

Image 3

Image 4

Hi

1.Please choose the product variation in the Product bundle tab, for example

2. Could you please give me more detail about your computer? OS, the browser…

3. The product categories under the blog categories, did you see this one?

4. Please give me the URL of that product, I will give you the custom CSS code

5. I’m not sure the problem you have because I have checked it on my computer it displays very good. Could you please give us more detail?

Cheers,
      Foster

1. This way only allows me to enter one size or type of shirt. Is there a way to select either all or none of the available options.
        • 1. 5. I tried via your way but I would have to add one by one and it is not too user friendly and it does not look good to have all these options out). ALSO, now, it is not letting me delete or edit these product options. Why is this happening? Please fix this issue
      2. I’ll update my browser and see if that fixes it.
      3. I don’t have that option on my end
      4. https://www.knowmyrightsclothing.com/shop/women/the-american-dream-vest/
      5. I’ll update my computer version and see if that fixes it
      6. How can I make 4XL 5XL & 6XL show after 3XL?
      7. How can I change “Default”  on the dropdown menu to say something else?

Hi,

1. Sorry because inconvenience, but the plugin doesn’t support display default variation the user want add bundle to cart they have to select the variation of product in bundle

2. The user have to select variation of main product and variation of product in bundle to “add all to cart”

3. you can follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdkCSls-9s4&list=UUMDvyPJs20jwKoFIO4XUF6w&index=18

4. You can add custom css in Claue > Theme Option > general layout > custom css

.stock.in-stock {
      font-weight: bold;
      }

6. You can reorder by go to Products > Attributes > Size > Config terms > and drag to reorder

7. Sorry the plugin doesn’t support

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.