Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Mini Cart

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rmeier 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Harry,

01 – i like to connect the products on toyfabrik to google merchandise center. Google need the shipping price and the pay methods.

How it is possible to get all these informations in the mini cart?

Question 2: in check out area i have a huge text by the different shipping adress? What i have to change, that i comes back in one line like before?

I need the help for toyfabrik.shop and toyfabrik.ch đŸ™‚

Best regards

René

Hi Rene’

1. Please go to JanStudio > Theme Option > WooCommerce > Cart & Checkout Settings > Mini Cart content and add the fee

2. Please update theme to last version.

Best regards

HI Harry

which code i have to input there?

thanks a lot and best regards.

René

Hi Rene’

I think this custom text and static content, the dynamic shipping method only can show in Shopping Cart page, not on minicart https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/12218

Best regards

HI Harry,

How are you? I update the theme again and save before the loco files to make the update.

At moment i can`t change the terms and conditions text. In the forum i found some informations i can try,

but it happend nothing. Perhaps you have there a solution? The problem you can see at toyfabrik.shop and toyfabrik.ch

Best regards

René

Hi Rene’,

Sorry because inconvenience.

New version of WooCommerce changed this.

Please go to Loco > Plugin > WooCommerce to translate.

Best regards

Hi Harry,

thanks – i found it under Terms and Conditions in Woocommerce.

But its funny – before the german translation come there is set before an english text of “i have reed and agree to the Website.

I can`t find where the text before comes from. Perhaps the big problems come from the new (EU-DSGVO).

It is so a stupid stuff (DSGVO) and makes so much work for nothing.

Best regards

René

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.