June 1, 2018 at 10:32 am #21191
I’m not sure what is going on, but there are now a few critical errors with my site:
- The link to the cart is not working
- The product images are showing in preview mode, but when I click on an individual product, the image isn’t showing up
- The menu link on mobile isn’t working
- The instagram slider on homepage has disappeared
- Not sure if this is related to the theme, but old products that aren’t even on the site any longer are showing up in orders. I see them on the back-end, and customers have emailed saying they see them and never added them to their order.
Please take a look and let me know what you see. Thank you.June 1, 2018 at 10:46 am #21192
One other thing: Related Products are also not showing when you’re on a product page.June 1, 2018 at 11:43 am #21193This reply has been marked as private.June 1, 2018 at 4:37 pm #21209
I try the admin account you attach but can’t access your site.
You can use plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/ to put your script but make insert correct code
the code you copy via email not correct because the character ” changed format so it cause the issue.
If issue still there, please send me admin account again as private reply, i will help you solve this.
Best regardsJune 11, 2018 at 10:03 am #21524This reply has been marked as private.June 11, 2018 at 11:51 pm #21537
Sorry for late reply.
1. Could you send me link where you get the original code of mailchimp? i see the issue from this script call jquery in wrong path so it can’t run javacript http://take.ms/Y9f5c or you can report this issue with mailchimp team
2. Could you please try deactivate plugin one by one and check again.
Best regardsJune 12, 2018 at 12:31 am #21539
That code was pulled directly from MailChimp. They have a feature to build a pop-up in their editor, then it generates the code to put it on your site. Based on what you said, it sounds like it might be an issue they need to address?
With regard to #2 above, are you saying that other plugins may be causing those strange products to be added? Just wanted to make sure I was understanding.
TraskJune 12, 2018 at 11:19 am #21550
1. I checked with default theme “StoreFront, TwentySeventeen” have same issue. This have issue from code of mailchimp
2. It’m not sure with cause issue but you have should try investigate from plugin. Did you use any CDN cache?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.