Home Forums Themes Support Gecko My site is totally down

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

Out of the blue my site is now down and I’ve got these warning messages. Can you please help me to get my site back up?

Here are the messages I’m getting on the main page of my site right now:

Warning: require_once(/var/www/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/ui/loader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/types/application/bootstrap.php on line 38

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/ui/loader.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/remi/php73/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/remi/php73/root/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/types/application/bootstrap.php on line 38
      There has been a critical error on your website.

Hi Cairs_nic,

Please login your FTP and go to folder wp-contents > plugins > and try delete folder “types”

This issue cause by plugin “types” you installed.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

I figured out that it had something to do with the WPML plugin…because I had Go Daddy disable all of my plugin’s and when I activated them one by one I had the same issue again when I attempted to activate the WPML plugin files. I will need to find another translation plugin I suppose.

My site is back up but now I have a problem when I attempt to edit any page in my site. I now get this error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WC_Product_Factory’ not found in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/openswatch/includes/class-color-swatch.php:458 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(289): ColorSwatch->add_meta_boxes(‘page’) #1 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /var/www/wp-admin/includes/meta-boxes.php(1578): do_action(‘add_meta_boxes’, ‘page’, Object(WP_Post)) #4 /var/www/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(269): register_and_do_post_meta_boxes(Object(WP_Post)) #5 /var/www/wp-admin/post.php(206): require(‘/var/www/wp-adm…’) #6 {main} thrown in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/openswatch/includes/class-color-swatch.php on line 458
      There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Hi Cair_nic,

Please deactivate plugin Open Swatch. This is old plugin and not use on your site.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.