Home Forums Themes Support Claue New issues after update

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 21 hours, 48 minutes ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Equestrivp
    Supported

Hi,

I’ve update the theme but now the “terms and conditions” on the checkout page open in a new tab. I prefered when it was a pop-up but I can no setting to change it. How can I change it back ?

Plus I’ve decide to put my shop in English, but the translation of the buttons in the Mini Cart are still in French, how can I change that ?

Thanks and regards.

Equestrivp
    Supported

Hi,

I dont’ know why but now the translation is ok.

The pop-up/new tab problem remains.

Thanks and regards.

Hi,

Did your site work with popup before? On prev version of our theme the “terms & conditions” open on ugly exist window so we have to change open this on new tab.

Best regards

Equestrivp
    Supported

Hi,

Sorry for late answer I didn’t receive a notification (forgot the checkbox).

Yes it worked perfectly. I just had to delete the CSS raws on the terms and conditions page (VC raw etc).

Presentation was still good. It worked on my Mac, iPhone, with Chrome and Safari.

Never tried with PC, Windows or Android.

Thanks and regards.

Equestrivp
    Supported

Hi,

I restaure with an old backup and everything works great. It’s not exactly a pop up, the terms and conditions page appears just below the checkbox and I have to scroll and that’s perfect.

Ryteirvakare
    Supported

Hi there,

After the update, the terms conditions string on the checkout page is not translated. Any idea?

Best wishes,
    Paulius

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ryteirvakare
    Supported

solved

Hi @equestrivp,

If you don’t want to use new version you can use attach file extract and put in claue-child > woocommerce > checkout.

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.