Home Forums Themes Support Claue New issues after update

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 39 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve update the theme but now the “terms and conditions” on the checkout page open in a new tab. I prefered when it was a pop-up but I can no setting to change it. How can I change it back ?

Plus I’ve decide to put my shop in English, but the translation of the buttons in the Mini Cart are still in French, how can I change that ?

Thanks and regards.

Hi,

I dont’ know why but now the translation is ok.

The pop-up/new tab problem remains.

Thanks and regards.

Hi,

Did your site work with popup before? On prev version of our theme the “terms & conditions” open on ugly exist window so we have to change open this on new tab.

Best regards

Harry
    Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi,

Sorry for late answer I didn’t receive a notification (forgot the checkbox).

Yes it worked perfectly. I just had to delete the CSS raws on the terms and conditions page (VC raw etc).

Presentation was still good. It worked on my Mac, iPhone, with Chrome and Safari.

Never tried with PC, Windows or Android.

Thanks and regards.

Hi,

I restaure with an old backup and everything works great. It’s not exactly a pop up, the terms and conditions page appears just below the checkbox and I have to scroll and that’s perfect.

Hi there,

After the update, the terms conditions string on the checkout page is not translated. Any idea?

Best wishes,
    Paulius

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

solved

Hi @equestrivp,

If you don’t want to use new version you can use attach file extract and put in claue-child > woocommerce > checkout.

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Harry
    Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi,

There’s a big problem with this forum and confidentiality about informations : when I look for the name of my website on Google, messages on this forum appear in search results , even private replies. I know it because I gave you login and password to connect to my store and they appear in Google results (meta description). I can send you screenshots but not on the forum as it isn’t secured, please give me an email address if you need it.

Plus everybody in Google has access now to my email address. And this forum is the only site which appears when I type my email address in Google. So it is a big problem too.

But what is more strange is that you deleted our first topic, and this new one appears even if I never mentioned my shop name….

And the first topic isn’t completely deleted because when I click on Google results the full topic appears !

What will you do to erase Google results please ?

Thanks and regards.

Hi,

When you logged in you still see the private content, if you logged in another account or guest you can’t see. You can paste the result link of our support forum on another browser as guest to check.

Best regards

Harry

Hi,

But the problem is that I asked you to delete the topic and when I click on the link in search results it still appears with all the pages.

And the private content appears in the meta description ! So even if you logged or not does’nt matter because everybody who searches for my shop on Google has access to private informations. If you give me a private email address I will send you proofs and screenshots.

So delete completely these topics please even in your database and archives.

Thanks and regards.

Hi,

I complete deleted the topic.
    For the next issue please put your site info here

Thanks & best regards!

Harry

Hi, where is this page please ?

Thanks and regards.

Hi,

These fields display when you create new topic.

Best regards!

Harry

Hi,

I’d like you to delete completely this topic too please, and to delete my account and all informations too.

What happens is really weird and I prefer to create a new account if I have another issue.

Is this ok for you ?

Thanks and regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.