Home Forums Themes Support Claue-Shopify Newsletter does not work

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Good morning.

I have a problem with the implementation of the newsletter because when I send the information, the newsletter stays loading and in shopify it does not send me the user’s information; I also have another problem, my page is Spanish, and when we create a product with the variable color in the user’s view, I do not load the options with the color that is the product, if not all white.

the image of the newsletter.

the image of the newsletter

the image of the products with the color problem

the image of the products with the color problem

thank you very much, I expect a prompt response

Hi,

Sorry for the delay on response.

1. Please change Mailchimp action URL in theme customize / Settings / Newsletter popup
      2. I have just checked but I did not see any problems with color. Can you please explain a little bit more?

Hi.

thanks for the response and for the help.

what I mean with the colors is that my page is in Spanish, so it does not allow me to visualize the colors in the color variant.

for example.

cafe = brown
      rojo = red

I wrote in the variable cafe that means brown in English but in the variable it looks white but if I put brown instead of the cafe if see the color.

Is there any way in which you can visualize the color, writing the variable in Spanish?

thank you very much.

Hi,

This feature uses color code based on English, so there is no way to write the color in Spanish. You can refer the color names here https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_names.asp

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.