January 2, 2017 at 9:40 pm #1441
I have 3 problems.
1. permalinks is working only on “plain” mode. ie. only works for “www…..product=xy” and not
2.variable product – when I enter the product page, there is no photo shown, only after I select one of the options. I tried setting an option as deafult ( color – blue). but still no photo is shown. only after I select one of the options, I can see product photo.
3.in quickview when clicking the image, it takes you to the image direct link (outside of the website). Why doesnt is shows zoom like in normal product page?
ThanksJanuary 2, 2017 at 10:03 pm #1442
Can you send us your temporary admin account as private reply, we will take a look and help you solve.
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioJanuary 2, 2017 at 11:16 pm #1444This reply has been marked as private.January 2, 2017 at 11:16 pm #1445This reply has been marked as private.January 3, 2017 at 12:22 am #1447
1. You need change follow this post to change enable permalink on Ngnix
2. We saw your image so heavy, we recommend you should optimize before upload to server that will help your site faster and increase your site performance
You see we can save 81% after optimize https://monosnap.com/file/h1vfKPYVsJJD0n90MiReurVrDKo75B# with your image
You can check your system status at http://18.104.22.168/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-status
and try to increase :
PHP Post Max Size: 200 MB
PHP Time Limit: 600
PHP Max Input Vars: 2000
And fix red notification.
3. We check and saw the issue, we consider this a task for next update.
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioJanuary 4, 2017 at 6:55 am #1475
1. I dont have nginx, I run my server on normal apache.
2. I saw that the product you created, “test-product”, is working as it should , ie displaying the photo.
but my product, “test”, still doesnt show image, even after I changed the image to a small, light image.
So please guide me on how to create a variable product that displays a deafult image, because the product I created STILL doesnt show a photo by deafult.
ThanksJanuary 4, 2017 at 10:16 am #1477
1. You can follow this post to enable permalink http://ahmed.amayem.com/setting-up-pretty-permalinks-in-wordpress-using-htaccess-and-mod_rewrite-on-linux-centos-6/
2. We check and saw problem with Open Swatch plugin on WooCommerce 2.6.11, we inform this to plugin author, when issue fixed we will release update.
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioJanuary 4, 2017 at 4:21 pm #1479
2. ALL my products are variable , that mean I cant publish my website until he fixes this problem. when will he fix it? tomorrow or next month? give me timeline.
Why do you sell a theme that doesn’t work well with the plugins?
your DEMO show working variable products, why do you show a demo that is basically a lie? things do not work like in the demo.
I really do not understand it.January 4, 2017 at 5:51 pm #1481
We are sorry because inconvenience.
This is bug of with latest version of WooCommerce and they’ve just release new version some day ago.
We promise to fix this bug in this week and release soon. Now you still can upload your product.
Hope you understand.
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudioJanuary 5, 2017 at 6:04 am #1495
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.