Home Forums Themes Support Claue Problems to fix on product (category) pages

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maittaleb01 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    maittaleb01
    Supported

Hallo

7. When I inspect product pages i get the following:  DOM Found 2 elements with non-unique id #pa_color . See attachment for explanation.

It only appears on product pages ( all of them). How do I fix this?  (edit post. Sorry for duplicate attachment)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

6. Please copy file layout-1.php in claue > core > libraries > vendors > woocommerce > templates > extra > single to claue-child > woocommerce > extra > single

and change code on line 52

woocommerce_breadcrumb();

to

echo do_shortcode( '[rank_math_breadcrumb]' );

7. Please go to Theme Option > WooCommerce > Product Detail Settings > Enable Sticky Add To Cart > Off.

Kind regards

Harry
    Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

maittaleb01
    Supported

Hi,

6. the short code gave me error. I changed it to:   rank_math_the_breadcrumbs();     and it works

7. Works Perfect

I see that   echo do_shortcode( ‘[rank_math_breadcrumb]’ );     works too

maittaleb01
    Supported

Hi there,

8. I have image variation swatch active for product list, but i want to change that to just attribute colors for product list. On the products page i want to keep the image swatches , please see attachment.

The reason for this is that i want to improve page speed. Now when i go to homepage and category pages. the product images and also variation images are being downloaded. that will lower my page speed. I turned off  showing variation swatch on product list and that improved page speed a lot, but i want to show that are variations available. I tried to add color to attributes of variation, but didnt see changes.

Do you have any solution for this? Thank you very much.

Attachments:

Hi,

1. Please download attach files:

– Extract and replace class-wcvs-settings.php in folder > plugins > wpa-woocommerce-variation-swatch > includes > admin

Extract and replace wcvs-template-hooks.php in folder > plugins > wpa-woocommerce-variation-swatch > includes

2. Go to Dashboard > WPAddon > Variation Swatch > Show image swatch on product list > No

Kind regards

Attachments:

Harry
    Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

maittaleb01
    Supported

8. Works Perfectly.  Thank you for always responding so quickly. you guys are the best 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.