Home Forums Themes Support Claue Product Bundle Cart Dispaly Issue

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey,

I’ve got some issues with the product bundle feature.

So I want to add this bundle to my cart:

Then the popup appears, but the second product ( the boots) image and description is missing

If I check my cart by clicking on the little icon in the upper right corner, the image is missing and the description is not in line.

If I check the cart, the second product appears, but with a wrong image size and wrong position of the description

And at last on the checkout page, the image of the second product is missing.

Are there any ways to fix that?

Thanks

Hi Chris,

1. Sorry because this feature doesn’t work with Popup cart, please go to Theme Option > WooCommerce > Product detail > Add to cart behavior > Change to Slide Sidebar

2. On the shopping cart page it show corect (big image for main product and small image for sub product in bundle).

3. On checkout page sub-product only show text like on mini cart.

When add bundle to cart it show add bundle not separate product. Because bundle have discount, if a bundle don’t merge as one product in cart users can add bundle to have discount and still can delete separate product in bundle they will hack the discount percent while only pay for single product not bundle.

Regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Good morning Harry,

thanks for your help. Now it makes sense, but still it looks a bit buggy to be honest.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.