Home Forums Themes Support Gecko PRODUCT SLIDER

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

HI IM HAVING TROUBLE ADDING PRODUCT SLIDER ON FRONT PAGE WITH “WP BAKERY PAGE BUILDER”

Everytime  try to change the setting  to “enable slider” it just goes to a white page… When  i  unclick the option all the products show up  again…

I  just  want a (4 column) single row product  slider on  my  front page..I want it to show up  to 8 items.

CAN YOU  PLEASE HELP?

Also how do I  change my cart icon? i want to change  it to a shopping bag.

Hi,

1. The issue because you has 8 products while you set 8 products as slider. It can’t show as slider. If you want slider with 8 products you have to set per page over 8 products

When i set slider with 4 products and per page with 8 products it still work well.

2. Please remove code in JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS you add to override style

By the way, your support expired. Please renew your support at https://themeforest.net/item/gecko-powerful-ajax-woocommerce-theme/15863658

Thank and regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thanks  Harry, long time,

The  problem with the slider.. How come it doesnt look  the same on Mobile?  it only shows  1  item at a  time.

How can I make the mobile slider show 4 products at once like the desktop slider?

While  on desktop it looks beautiful..

check screenshots please,

Alright, I’m  renewing  support when i’m  finished doing  this tweak.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

I just want it to look like this

Attachments:

I figured out how to do it. How do I center the slider on mobile??

I cannot figure it out

Attachments:

Thanks.. just fixed it.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.