Home Forums Themes Support Claue Recommendations and New Ideas

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 4 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hello Guys,

Hope you are doing fine.

I would like to recommend my new ideas in this topic. 🙂

Other customers can list their ideas in here too.

Some of them could be done maybe by a short code or something else and some of them could be available hopefully in the next update by you guys in the JanStudio. 🙂

This topic could be pinned by you to be reachable much easier for others.

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Recommendation :

• Whenever a product quick shop popup opens in the pages, the title of the product can have the url of the product. So whenever a user wants to access the page of the product, doesn’t have too close the popup and click on the image or link of the product in that page.
    • In product quick shop popup the badges of the product can be shown too. Badges like : New, Sale, Discount percent or Sold out on the top left of the product image to have the better UX for the user.

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Thank you so much Rahim,

I set stick this topic and will collect the ideas for our theme future update.

Hi dear Harry,

Thank you. I appreciate your taking care of your customers. 🙂

Recommendation :

• There is a blog slider in the bottom of the page. under the title of a post, there is a phrase like : ” By rahim on Dec 24, 2017 ” , the word ” rahim” here can have a link with the target=https://look.ir/author/rahim. And beside this you can develop your own author box that comes on the top of the all post from rahim. There is a Plugin that I am using for this pursuit. And I can put that author box according to the author’e help in the files of : single.php or author.php to do what I mean and want. But much better if the theme had this option itself. 🙂

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

This reply has been marked as private.

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

For better UX : I recommend to add target=”_blank” for the link of terms and conditions in the ckeckout page. So the user will not miss this page. Or even it could be like a pop up page by a pop up plugin.

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

The Theme version in the theme panel needs to be updated!

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Hi Rahim,

By default the link term & condition open on new tab, please check the text in Loco translate plugin. Did you remove when translate?

Yes, we forgot to change version in panel.

Thanks

Hi Harry,

Yeah you are right. It was my translation fault.

Thanks.

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Hi Harry,

Hope you are fine!

Is there any chance to select the product images without any click on them as a customer like Amazon?
    You know? when you go to a product page in Amazon, if you want to see other photos of the product
    you don’t have to click on them, just hover is fine!

I think this make the site more pretty and better UX!

Like this.

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Hi Rahim,

We have a theme have this feature but have some feedback complain about this so you let user click image to know the action.

Best regards

Hi Harry,

I recommend this :

In the product listing for variable product, it’s better that the selected swatch has a circle on the value for color.

I mean like the time you go to the page of a variable product you see a black circle around the color value.
    You can add it in the product listing too for variable products.

If it can be happen via a css we will be happy to share that in here with us 🙂

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

Hi Rahim,

Thank you for the idea, we will contact with plugin author to support this.

Best regards

Hi Harry,

I recommend you to check by default the check box of ” Notify me of follow-up replies via email ” in this forum.
    So maybe some users who don’t have rich experience of the forums, will forgot to check this and they will miss your support.

Rahim Vaziri
    CEO & Founder at Look.ir

This function implemented.

Thanks you so much.

Really appreciate!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.