January 6, 2018 at 2:54 am #15764
Hey, great theme for Woocommerce!
I have purchased and installed the Claue theme for WordPress. I also installed the sample data and a plugin named YITH Event Tickets for Woocommerce for a subdirectory site in within my WordPress multi-site.
I have the following bugs:
- When I go to the product detail page for event-ticket, I receive the following alert: “Are you sure you want to delete 4 tickets“, and I am unable to add product ticket to the shopping cart (I believe there is a conflict with the sample data and YITH plugin).
- I am unable to view the Claue theme sample data products in my subdirectory dashboard, but they appear on my front-end.
However, I created test site without the sample data, and I do not see the alert (bug #1) but bug #2 still exists.
Please help as I purchased this theme in hopes of utilizing some of your awesome templates. Thanks in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.January 6, 2018 at 8:07 pm #15781
Thank for your kind words!
Sorry because inconvenience.
This have issue with sample data. Please try to reset wordpress database use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-wp-reset/ and re-import .xml attach in this topic via Tools > Import > WordPress
Best regardsJanuary 13, 2018 at 6:30 am #16037
I am using the child-theme for Claue and unable to see my color changes in the Claue => Theme Options => Color Scheme.
This issue is below:
- I am able to add my custom color in the dashboard, but on front-end the parent style sheet is overriding the color set in the dashboard and remains the blue color from the parent theme.
Any help on this will greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.January 13, 2018 at 9:51 am #16043
I tried the old account you sent to log your site but can’t access. Could you send us again? We need closer check to give you solution.
ThanksJanuary 18, 2018 at 1:49 am #16242This reply has been marked as private.January 18, 2018 at 10:32 am #16256
The account you send don’t have permission to check file in child theme. Could you send me account have permission to check.
This issue have only on your site, we need more closer check before give you solution.
ThanksJanuary 18, 2018 at 11:30 pm #16286
The credentials sent over has Admin permissions. Not sure if you need Super Admin permissions, but the site in question is WR1 Inc.
- I will disable the custom css-styles in that sites child-theme, thus enabling the functionality in theme-options dashboard from Claue (which are not working).
Please let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks.January 18, 2018 at 11:56 pm #16293
I did some additional testing on the site and I see the below is not working from the Claue => Theme Options => Color Scheme.
- Main Menu Hover Color – overwritten by claue/style.css
- Footer Link Hover Color – overwritten by claue/style.css
- Product New Badge Background Color – overwritten by claue/style.css
Hopefully, this helps aid the process.
Also, I disabled my custom css styles that override these links (using !important) so it should not conflict with the theme.
Thanks.January 19, 2018 at 2:23 am #16301
Did you load style.css in child-theme? The account you sent can’t permission check what you did in child theme so i’m not sure.January 19, 2018 at 2:57 am #16306
Currently installed is what I downloaded from Claue theme. This includes the following:
- Claue Theme
- Claue Child Theme (activated)
They both have a style.css file in them, which is standard.
This issue is that the styles coming from the parent theme is overriding the styles set in the Claue => Theme Options => Color Scheme (dashboard).
Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks.January 23, 2018 at 1:33 am #16407
Any thoughts or resolution on this issue?
Please keep me updated as I am unable to hand this off to editors because they cant create custom colors within Claue => Theme Options => Color Scheme.
Thanks again.January 23, 2018 at 2:35 am #16409
I’m sorry for late reply. I checked your site but still don’t know which cause issue. Are you using cache for your site (Cloudflare)? Could you try delete current Claue theme and download package from ThemeForest and check again.January 27, 2018 at 1:54 am #16519
I made a local shell with the same settings and it works as it should. Not sure what is happening now with the color scheme settings.
Also, I am seeing a staggering load behavior on the shop page.
The issue is below: Shop page hidden due to development.
- Products load first.
- Left side-bar with categories load and pushes products to right.
Is there any way to optimize this as the loading seems slow and staggered.
Any help on this will greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.January 27, 2018 at 12:04 pm #16527
1. You can hide sidebar on your shop page in Claue > Theme Option > WooCommerce > Product Listing Settings > Select layout without sidebar
2. To optimize load speed, please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Product > Display > Product Image Size and reduce product image dimension have same ratio with your original images
– Catalog image: 370 x 370
– Single image: 570 x 570
– Thumbnail image: 160 x 160
After that go to Tools > Regenerate Thumbnail to rebuild images
Best regardsFebruary 2, 2018 at 1:51 am #16659
Thank you so much for your assistance and patience with us, much appreciated.
Is it possible to hop on a quick call?
I have 2 questions that are a little tough to explain via text. Attached you will find the below:
- Claue => Theme Options => Color Scheme settings
- CSS rendered styles within the browser
The issue seems to be the loading sequence.
Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.