Home Forums Themes Support Claue-Shopify Show second image as "featured image" on product page.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi There,

I’m trying to assign my second image as my featured image so that it shows when the product page first loads.

Lots of online forums say change

[CODE]<a href=”{{ product.featured_image | product_img_url: ‘original’ }}”[/CODE]

to

[CODE]<a href=”{{ product.images[1] | product_img_url: ‘original’ }}”[/CODE]

But I can’t find that code to change?

Many thanks,

Andy

Hi,

Please open file product-single-image-left.liquid in claue-from-janstudio > snippets

and edit

{{ image.src | img_url: 'master' }}

to

{{ product.images[1] | product_img_url: 'master' }}

Best regards

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately when I make those changes it stops the carousel from working properly. Is there any chance you could paste the whole snippet for me so I can see what I’m missing please?

Thanks,

Andy

When I paste in to product-single-image-carousel.liquid  that is. When I paste in to product-single-image-left.liquid, nothing happens.

Hi Andy,

Could you send me your website url and admin account as private reply. So we can check and help you solve.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Andy,

I send you request admin account.

Best regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.