Home Forums Themes Support HelpDesk Template options and other requests?

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

1) Why not add “on” and “off” on faq, blog, etc …
      To enable or disable the function
      For example, I disable the faq in the template options

2. When do you plan to improve the problem with the redirection of the login page.

Little summary:
      We have the same problem as “other people” here.
      On the correct credentials, it can connect directly, but when a user gives erroneous information, instead of displaying them incorrectly on the modal, it simply redirects to the default wordpress page.
      the modal must remain fixed and display an incorrect user name or password inside modal.
      even should be on all operations like forgotten password, registration, etc.
      The part “My account”. but is it possible to do everything like login, create a new account and forget this popup? I checked for errors, such as an incorrect username / password redirecting to the wordpress login page. is possible to give any kind of message like, success or error in this popup without going to wordpress login page?

3) I joined file “header.php” to add an avatar function or profile photo?
      our uses to download directly from the pc.
      Or add function on our child template?

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

1.What do you mean? If you don’t want to use those options, you can disable the menu of them

2.I will consider with my team to check and implement it, I will get back to you soon with any update on this.

3.Please add it in the child theme to custom our theme, Don’t edit anything in core theme to get the update in future.

Hi,

1.For example?
      if i do not want to use faq option or knowledge base, in the template options there is no function to disable it?

2. okay ,I’m not the only one having this problem

3. We have already add the file in the theme of the child.I do you mean?
      How to add an avatar function to the file

Thanks

?

Hi,

We are still waiting for an update
      to date the bug still present

Thank you

We need the update

HI,

No response received 1 week, 2 days ago
      Response time up to 1 business day. LOL

1.Need a function to enable / disable, in the template options

Why not add “on” and “off” on faq, blog, etc …
      To enable or disable the function
      For example, I disable the faq in the template options

2. When do you plan to improve the problem with the redirection of the login page.

Little summary:
      We have the same problem as “other people” here.
      On the correct credentials, it can connect directly, but when a user gives erroneous information, instead of displaying them incorrectly on the modal, it simply redirects to the default wordpress page.
      the modal must remain fixed and display an incorrect user name or password inside modal.
      even should be on all operations like forgotten password, registration, etc.
      The part “My account”. but is it possible to do everything like login, create a new account and forget this popup? I checked for errors, such as an incorrect username / password redirecting to the wordpress login page. is possible to give any kind of message like, success or error in this popup without going to wordpress login page?

Thank you

I pay you for having the features here

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.