Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Translation doesn't load

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve a three questions:

1. I’d like the “add to cart” button in the product list view to actually add the item to the cart… now the product details page opens. How to I change that?
      2. I’d like to remove the “View cart” button in the minicart. How do I do that? I.e. I only want the “Check out” button to show.
      3. Since upgrading to Woocommerce 3.x not all the translations I’ve made with Loco are applied. I’ve worked my way through Gecko translations and Woocommerce, but can’t find why the translations not are applying. See the attached picture where it’s a mix of English and Swedish. Where do I change the English texts for the information in the frame?

Thanks in advance!

/Anna

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi again (update)

1. Partly solved when removing variables. BUT, it’s not visible to the customer that the cart is updated. Yes, the number is added in the header cart but one doesn’t notice it, if not knowing that it should change. Is it possible that the cart changes colour temporarily, i.e. blinks, so that it’s noticed?

new 4. I’d like the cart shown i the attachment (first message) shows when adding to cart from the product listing (an option to just the number updating as mentioned in 1 above.

Thanks,

Anna

Hi Anna,

1. You mean you want to redirect to the product detail after click add to cart button on product listing?

2.Please use this custom CSS code .woocommerce-mini-cart__buttons .wc-forward { display: none; }

3.I have fixed this issue for you, please check.

4. I saw the problem, A new version includes bug fixes will release soon, please stay tuned.

Cheers,
      Foster

Hi,

1. No, I’d like box “Popup included to upsell products” show.
          OR the cart in the top right corner to signal bright, so that the customer actually notice that something is added to the cart (to show what I mean by that, see https://www.lyko.se/ where the cart switches to red when added articles).
        2. That removes both buttons. I ONLY want to remove “View cart”, i.e. I want “Checkout” to be visible, if not there’s no way they can find the checkout ;-)… bad for converting 😉
        3. Brilliant! THANKS 🙂
        4. ok
        5. NEW – I checked “Enable Sticky Add to cart”. This link doesn’t apply the “Add to cart behavior” that I set to “Popup included to upsell products”. It’s applies slide sidebar. I’d like the same behaviour to be applied regardless of where the customer adds the product.

Cheers,
        Ama

Hi again,

I just noticed that there is a

• new 6: When closing the “Popup included to upsell products” with the crosshair, the minicart has not been updated, i.e. the cart is not shown anywhere if not reloading the page. i.e they can’t check out.

/Anna

Hi Anna,

1.I understood your point, I will discuss with our team to implement it.

2.Just fixed for you

5.It was fixed as well

6.It’s the same problem with #4, we will release a new version soon.

Hi again,

When walking through the buy process on mobile, I noticed not all the translations in 3. above have been applied. In the pop-up there’s still an English line “You might also like”. Also I noticed that the upsell articles not always showing in the pop-up.

/Anna

Big thanks for fixing 2 and 5 :D…. and for checking up on 1/4/6 – looking forward to the update.

Now only the last piece about the translation not being applied everywhere on mobile version.

Best,
      Anna

Hi,

Please translate that string in Loco Translate plugin http://take.ms/J42gKl

I don’t know your language, so I just made an example for you in #3. Please do it by yourself.

Thank you

My bad – I’ve worked my way through that list a bunch of times, but obviously missed it. Sorry!!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.