Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Seeing this in console now today and MailChimp sign-up form fails – returning an error message of simply ‘0’… COnsole highlights the return to top code, but I can’t determine why we are getting this error. I have tried to disable other plug-ins and do not see this going away. Started happening as soon as site updated to WP 4.8.1.

If I am logged-in as an admin and submit an email via the pop-up newsletter form, it tells me it accepts it.

It gives me a non-descript error if that email address already exists. – “Something went wrong:Mailchimp list related error (basic action)”

If I am logged out and submit the same email address ([email protected]) or any other, the error message simply returns 0 (zero)…???

Hi espermedia,

This issue of YITH plugin you can fix this issue by edit file in yith-woocommerce-popup/includes/newsletter-integration/Mailchimp.php change line 77

from

to

(switch ypop and nopriv)

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.