This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
September 19, 2018 at 4:37 pm #24844Anonymous
Hello, I am having multiple issues:
1) I am having an issue where the thumbnails keep repeating on the product page whenever I assign an image for a variant. You can see an example here: https://miamigirlonlineboutique.com/products/blue-casual-jumpsuit
2) Under Theme Settings>Product Color Swatches, even if I uncheck the box next to “Enable color swatches on product list” there are still swatches showing up on the collection pages.
3) On the product page, it only displays the quantity for the first variant for “Only X left in stock” and doesn’t change as you click on different variants.
4) Is there a way to change the search bar so that the search field appears the same way the Login/Register link appears, directly under the search icon? CLients have foudn it confusing with the black overlay, and the placeholder text doesn’t show up initially, just a blinking cursor.
I am using the latest version 1.0.7 of the theme.September 20, 2018 at 4:27 pm #24871
Same here. Please provide a fix soon.
Happening in 1.0.7 onwardsSeptember 21, 2018 at 11:02 pm #24932Anonymous
Any updates on this? These are pretty major issues and we can’t launch until they are fixed.
There is also another error occuring. If you click on a color swatch under Related Products on the Product Page, it changes the thumbnail for ALL of the related products thumbnails in that row.
Hope to hear from you soon!September 22, 2018 at 2:28 pm #24955
Sorry for the late response.
- I have updated the image variant in your product, please check
- Currently, our theme does not support the feature like your request but I’ve noted down and will report to our team to implement in the future
@fixlife we will release a new version includes bug fixes soon, please stay tuned.September 26, 2018 at 11:02 pm #25082Anonymous
Ther are still multiple repeat thumbnail images showing for the products:
I really hope this can be fixed soon.September 27, 2018 at 1:49 am #25087Anonymous
So, repeat thumbnail images are still showing up for products as pointed out in my last post, and in addition to that, there are some products that repeat the main image multiple times, here is an example: https://miamigirlonlineboutique.com/products/plussizestripedoffshoulderdress
These are major issues, and it looks like I’m not the only one having them when I look through the forums. Please reply soon. Thank you.October 1, 2018 at 10:20 pm #25192
I have updated your product image in the previous reply, did you recover it? Please see this image to see how to set up product variant image http://take.ms/vvReA
I hope you can clear what I mean.
Thank youOctober 2, 2018 at 1:54 am #25206Anonymous
Thank you for providing the image. I understand what you are trying to tell me to do, but this solution doesn’t work all of the time. For example, if I have size and color, and if I only add a variant image for color for only one size, then if the customer has a different size selected then it won’t switch to the image for that color in that size.
Look at this link as an example: https://miamigirlonlineboutique.com/products/blue-dashiki-bodycon-dress
When I choose a different color, and it is on the “US 4-6 S” size, the image changes with it. But because I don’t have an image assigned to the variants for the other colors, and I only added them to the first one as you suggested, it doesn’t switch the images when you select a different color. If you click on the “US 12-14 L” size and then try to click on any of the available colors, it will not switch. It will only switch if I add an image for that variant. But then if I add an image for that variant, then it will show up twice in the thumbnails.
Please fix this as soon as you can – still waiting!October 10, 2018 at 9:22 pm #25636Anonymous
Any updates on this?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.