Home Forums Themes Support Claue Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in… on line 154

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

After installing all the plugins I have these messages:

What does it mean?

Can u solve this problem?

Thx

Hi,

You can fix it by replacing Code in the file:

ROOT/wp-admin/includes/class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php

Old code

if ( $this->result && ! is_wp_error( $this->result ) ) {
      if ( ! $this->error ) {
      echo '
      <div class="updated js-update-details" data-update-details="progress-' . esc_attr( $this->upgrader->update_current ) . '">' .
      '' . sprintf( $this->upgrader->strings['skin_update_successful'], $title ) .
      ' <button class="hide-if-no-js button-link js-update-details-toggle" type="button" aria-expanded="false">' . __( 'Show details.' ) . '</button>' .
      '

</div>
      ';
      }

echo '<script type="text/javascript">jQuery(\'.waiting-' . esc_js($this->upgrader->update_current) . '\').hide();</script>';
      }

New Code

if ( $this->result && ! is_wp_error( $this->result ) ) {
      if ( ! $this->error )
      echo '
      <div class="updated">

' . sprintf($this->upgrader->strings['skin_update_successful'], $title, 'jQuery(\'#progress-' . esc_js($this->upgrader->update_current) . '\').toggle();jQuery(\'span\', this).toggle(); return false;') . '

</div>
      ';
      echo '<script type="text/javascript">jQuery(\'.waiting-' . esc_js($this->upgrader->update_current) . '\').hide();</script>';
      }

I check PHP version on your site it now 5.5.38. http://prntscr.com/h6ya7p Please contact with hosting provider upgrade to higher version over 5.6. We recommend upgrade to version 7.0 for better performance.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi again,

I have many problems now, I dont’ see a lot of things:

1. mini cart icon and all the rest
      2. add to cart (in the detailed product and in the shop layout)
      3. wish list icon (in the detailed product and in the shop layout)

Also, it is possible to change the HOVER layout of Product On Product List?

Should be nice to show, when the mouse is over the pic, under the name of the product, a little description and icons for quick shop, wish list,add to cart. Please see the pic in attachment.

Please help.

Waiting for your kind reply

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Please don’t enable this feature http://take.ms/zmroL

Regarding the next issue, I’m sorry our theme does not support the layout like this. But I will take your idea as a feature request and report to Dev Team to see any solution they can do to make it through.

Thank you

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.