We will do our best to assist you with any issues related to our themes and plugins.
Home › Forums › Themes Support › HelpDesk › Which addons could have such a feature? to hide google map in an element
Response time up to 1-2 business days.
This topic contains 48 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Harry 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Sorry please download screenshot attach there
Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio
1) To be in list of white you must have access to the site?
Or you still have to change ip address?
I have already made several unsuccessful
2) you have not answered yet, here is your answer?
2. Sorry please add padding-left for the left column and padding-right for the right column.
Look at question 1 and 2 and tell me what?
I add 366px and 30px, padding-left for the left column and padding-right and padding-left for the right column.
1. The new css to fix background of button on map. I see you still use old code, please replace with the new code today.
2. It now have more blank space on left column it not balance left-right.
1. I saw it now loaded the background.
2. With me it now not perfect. But you can do anything you want.
1) Do you see it now the background?
Is the css code good?
2) With me, it’s not perfect. But you can do what you want.
Give me yours?
1. The background it now show, but your image for background small so it blur
2. Please add more space around like this screenshot.
I see the section you did below contact form and google so beautiful. with content and space.
Add how much space around
Please try space around as 50px or 60px.
1. The contact page beautiful but you need style for contact form make it flat design and remove border-radius. It also have bug on Firefox http://take.ms/2JItn
2. To remove banner on top please edit this page scroll down to Page Layout Option > Enable Page Title > Off.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.