Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Blog editing: Changing appearance

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

In the blog section ONLY:

I would like to:

1) not have the grey bar at all

2) In the header get rid of: menu, icon. Only the Roque Logo stays with link to Home. If that is not possible then we would like to have the header in white

3)we want the blog title pic without a title or link

4) have the blog title picture fullscreen. The idea is to use this fullscreen format also in SHOP and ABOUT

You can add some custom in JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.blog .header__top, .blog .jas-navigation, .blog .jas-action, .single .header__top, .single .jas-navigation, .single .jas-action, .blog .jas-breadcrumb { display: none;} { display: none;}

Regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thank you, point one and two resolved.

Point 3: We still have the title “article” in the blog header pic. We dont want a Title.

point 4: How can we get fullscreen pic?

Hi,

3. If you want to remove all the text in Header section please use this code

.page-head .jas-container { display: none; }

4. By default, that image is full screen, What troubled with you?

3) it worked

4) No its not sry (check screenshot)

1)&2) When we deleted your code for getting rid of point 1 and 2, we also lost these details in products (screenshot nr2). The idea was only to delete it in the blog.point 4point 1&2 in product

Would you mind providing me your website URL so I can take a closer look?

The problem is that im working in my local host until it’s finished. Can we resolve the issues in a different way?

thanks

I just want to clear your mean, So could you please explain this issue more?

I’m attaching our two issues. Take note of the changes I made with Harry

Hi,

Please change

.page-head .jas-container { display: none; }

to

.blog .page-head .jas-container { display: none; }

You can set the image full screen by add custom css code

.blog .page-head { height: 100vh;}

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Everything is working well now. But in my title blog header image I can see that the photo has a grey filter. Do you know how to get rid of the filter?

Thanks

Hi,

You can remove overlay layer by add custom css code in JanStudio > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

.blog .page-head::before { display: none;}

Best regards

Harry

It worked!! Thanks a lot

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.