Home Forums Themes Support Claue Clua Yith gift card

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 53 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mag8891 5 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Yes, you can use different layout for product like our demo, but i need your what do you want do for your live site.

Some days ago i style for gift button when product layout without sidebar, now you show sidebar for product detail page. the content now narrow and position of button change.

Please download new version of Claue. We have change some code it affect to wishlist button position.

Please install new package. After that i will check and help you style for gift cart button again.

10. Please add below code to remove quick-view for gift card product

.product-type-gift-card .product-btn .btn-quickview {display: none;}

Thanks and best regards

hi, OK I understand, yes I want to have sidebar on my products but I test all plugins one by one, to understand  easier if something goes wrong, I didn’t finish testing the sidebar Accordion menu plugin yet.

and sorry I don’t see the update, in my admin it doesn’t show update notice and on themeforest didn’t send me update email too.

I have went to themeforest and downloaded all files again. then uploaded claue theme content via ftp to my  wp-content/themes/claue  but it still show old version in admin 1.4.0

Also tried to install new package through admin but it says that

Destination folder already exists. /var/www/cclub/wp-content/themes/claue/

Theme installation failed.

I your guide you wrote Install it to different folder http://support.janstudio.net/forums/topic/updating-the-theme/

but I don’t understand how to install in different folder, sorry

So not sure, could you please check if update is available to download? which version it should say then?

I checked the downloaded claue folder and last files seems to be edited before 03.06.18

Thank you

Many thanks.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

1. Sorry we still keep version 1.4.0 it now update for only you and we have some fix for the next update. So now you can use new version and when have update new version 1.4.1 on ThemeForest you can update auto. I update on your site, please download new attach file

Please add new code

.woocommerce-variation-add-to-cart button#give-as-present {margin-top: 10px;}

2. I check function of gift card generate gift card code on cart page and checkout page https://monosnap.com/file/D31iPNSfIc58S5WHbPGRgxT2FDSz1i in file plugins/yith-woocommerce-gift-cards.premium/lib/class-yith-ywgc-frontend.php Please ask plugin author how to override

3. I checked with default theme but dont’ see quick view plugin work. What do you want to do with quick view?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

so front page not working and new quick view looks like attached – looks like you trying to move wish list button before add to cart? it is a good idea! I don’t need yith quick view if we can correct claue quick view work OK for all products.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

1. The issue on homepage because you don’t activate plugin BakeryPage Buidler

2. Could you tell me step one by one when you update theme. This have issue with WordPress when user change theme, they have to re-arrange widgets

3. I move wishlist next to add cart in code to easy control position with css

9. We override function of Wishlist plugin to match with design so you can’t use setting option after thumbnail, after description

9.b I check with our theme it still work http://take.ms/sqwX9

9.c Please add below code

.product-type-gift-card .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist {display: none;}

3. Please add more code

.woocommerce-variation-add-to-cart #give-as-present {margin: 10px 0;}

I check again but don’t see the product have all button on the same line, maybe cache on your site

9. b, you still use old code in claue-child > function.php

9.c It now error javascript on your site

So can’t add product to wishlist

10. Please add below code

.ywgc-have-code {
    padding: 30px 50px;
    background-color: #d9edf7;
    border: 1px solid #bce8f1;
    color: #31708f;
    margin-bottom: 30px;
    }

.ywpar_apply_discounts_container {
    margin-top: -30px;
    margin-bottom: 0;
    background: #f1f1f1;
    padding: 20px;
    width: 100%;
    }

.woocommerce-cart-notice-minimum-amount.woocommerce-info {
    margin-top: 30px;
    display: inline-block;
    }

The HTML code of Apply Discount box different with coupon and giftcard so can’t style like above box.

Best regards

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.