Home Forums Themes Support Import Sample Data

This topic contains 38 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    alanp910
    Support Expired

I have imported and installed sample data for the Fashion theme. There seems to be a bug where on the page load, the masthead banner appears for 1 second and then disappears and becomes only a placeholder. Any idea of where I can and how I can fix this.

Thanks,

Alan

Hi @alanp910

Can you send us your site url and temporary admin account as private reply. We will take a look and help you solve problem.

Thanks

alanp910
    Support Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.

@alanp910: I helped you remove place holder image overlay. You can change master head image by follow screen shot

1. Edit row

2. Open Design Option tab

3. Upload background

https://monosnap.com/file/N4cHjjeqcWkgUqhMiBSoez1v345mqS#

Best regards

Lito78
    Support Expired

I installed the theme successfully but there were no images/photos.

Also, there were 2 theme files: claue.zip, claue-child.zip. No mention in the documentation how to install them.

Thanks.

Hi Lito,

Thank you for purchase!

1. After import demo content the images will be replace by place holder image or link from our server because the license and copyright of images we don’t have permission to distribute.

2. There are 2 files:

claue.zip – this is core theme all function like on our demo will run with core theme

claue-child.zip this is extend from core theme, this help you override function, style, layout of core theme and in future you can  update core theme without losing your customize code

You can read this article for more http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/wordpress-child-theme-pros-cons/

Best regards

hazelchow
    Support Expired

Hi, When I imported the sample data, the images are not showing. Please help

Hi Hazelchow,

Thank you for purchase!

After import demo content the images will be replace by place holder image or link from our server because the license and copyright of images we don’t have permission to distribute.

Best regards

pamila
    Support Expired

Hi Pamila,

Thank you for purchase.

Can you send us your site url and admin account as private reply. We will take a look and help you solve your issue.

Thanks

pamila
    Support Expired

Hi, i helped you imported sample data. Now you can change with your content.

Best regards

nicoline
    Support Expired

Is there a way to get the layout without having to pull in all the sample data? I have 100 variable products in my existing shop and it overwrites EVERYTHING. I pulled it back through my backup.
    I chose this theme for the look and the premade design. Can I use without losing my current images, posts and products??

Hi Nicoline,

Thank you for purchase? Could you tell us with theme you are using (Claue or Gecko)?

We will send you .xml file you can import via Tools > Import > WordPress > Import

nicoline
    Support Expired

Hi Harry,

I am using Claue.

That would be great!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘Import Sample Data’ is closed to new replies.