Home Forums Themes Support Claue Need help with these things! (: *THANK YOU*

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Harry 2 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hello there, I need help making categories rather than the products appearing in the shop page.

Also would need for the price and text not to appear in the product page, all I want are the images of the products showing please.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I renewed my support for 6 more months earlier today, just in case that hasn’t been checked (:

Thank you so much for renew support.

Please update theme and plugin to latest version http://support.janstudio.net/forums/topic/updating-the-theme/

1. Please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Product > Display and follow this screenshot http://take.ms/M4Pqo (WooCommerce version < 3.3) Or go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog >
    Shop page display choose product categories (WooCommerce > 3.3)

2. Please go to Claue > Theme Option > WooCommerce > General Settings > Enable Product Catalog Mode > On

Best regards

Thank you so much, got it all working now except one thing…

How do I go about the title and price of the product to not show until a product is clicked?

Is there a way to make a product image a little bit darker when the mouse is over it if it does not have a flip image?

Thank you!!

Hey there again!

So on top of the last 2 questions, something else messed up and no idea why or how

I can’t see the add to cart button and on the bottom right that thing appears but I don’t want it?

Attachments:

Hi,

You want the product only show the image on products listing page? Please turn of catalog mode to show add to cart button and add below code

.products .product-info {display: none;}
    .product-image-flip a {position: relative;}
    .product-image-flip a:after {position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; content:""; width: 100%; height: 100%; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.15); opacity: 0; visibility: hidden;}
    .product-image-flip:hover a:after { opacity: 1; visibility: visible;}

Best regards

Hello there again!!! I was curious… is there a way by any chance to have the following…

The home page shows my categories just how I want it to be and then in those categories the products show. Thats perfect.

What I was trying to do now is to have the categories like how its doing now, but then in those categories to have subcategories and then in those subcategories for the products to appear…. is that possible?? (:

Hi,

Please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display > Default Category display > Select Sub categories

http://take.ms/t0Q8a

Best regards

Hello there!!!

I was curious, on some products theres this little blue tab that appears that says “New”… I was wondering how can I change all the products to have more than 5 days all at once rather than going one by one or if there is a way to keep that tab permanent until I want to take it off?

Thank you!

Hi,

Please edit product and change number in “New Arrival” in Product Detail Layout Option

Best regards

Oh, I know how to do it that way. Instead of having to go one by one, is there a way by any chance to change all of them at the same time?

Also another thing, I have maintenance mode on my website right now, but it looks completely off on my phone, I am not able to see the days left… how can I fix this too?

thank you!!!

Hi,

1. Sorry, it can’t edit one time and apply for all

2. Please clear cache or sign out your account on mobile, i check your site on my phone it now in maintenance mode.

Best regards

nope, doesn’t work on mobile still. I checked on my phone again and on my dad’s phone and my cousin’s.. they all look the same just like these images. Even when I zoom out you can see that’s all you’re able to see and can’t see the tire text message nor the days left.

Attachments:

Hey there, checked again and still doesn’t work on any mobile device :/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.