Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Gecko Post grid not working in WP Bakery Pagebuilder

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Fanni
      Support Expired

Hi,

I tried adding blog posts (post grid) to our frontpage (greenandgrace.com). When trying to save the page, the frontpage stopped working. I have activated the WP Bakery Pagebuilder.

I got the following error message from WordPress saying the error is in JanStudio Addons. Could you help me with this?

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function jas_resizer() in /home/greenandgrace/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jas-addons/includes/shortcodes/blog.php:106 Stack trace: #0 /home/greenandgrace/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(325): jas_shortcode_blog(Array, ’’, ‘jas_blog’) #1 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #2 /home/greenandgrace/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(199): preg_replace_callback(’/\\[(\\[?)(jas_bl…’, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘[vc_custom_head…’) #3 /home/greenandgrace/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers.php(232): do_shortcode(‘[vc_custom_head…’) #4 /home/greenandgrace/public_html/wp-content/themes/gecko/core/libraries/vendors/visual-composer/shortcodes/vc_column.php(49): wpb_js_remove_wpautop(‘[vc_custom_head…’) #5 /home/greenandgrace/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/shortcodes.php(473): include(’/home/greenandg…’) #6 /home/greenandgrace/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortco

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

I check your site and see theme and plugin outdated so long. Please update theme http://support.janstudio.net/forums/topic/updating-the-theme/ and recommend plugins in Appearance > Install plugin

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.