Home Forums Themes Support Claue 01/02 – How change text Labels default in list front product page

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

before all.

I want to say , I buy again the claue template, for a mistake, my intention was a renovar o technical support, and I dont know how make to solutiones this mistake. Ialready have a claue in use.
      Maybe the valor was I pay, can be convert or use to maybe do something I need.

How can change text the labels default (sales, descount, out of stock, etc).

Others question I have (very import too):

I need make more interesting and faster the product details page, like a wholesales products, to custom make yours orders this way:

Dress blue :  3 yellow – 2 green – 3 red – etc.

or tell some plugin compatible with our theme.

I will attach some mountagem images do myself to you can undestand.

I wait aswer soon

thank

Esteban

And i wish try have some “next prev” plugins in the product page to, the custom not will need out of page to see others or next item from the page, or something like this.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Esteban - indiafactorybr.com.br

Hi Esteban,

1. Thank you for buy new license don’t worry we will keep your extend support to 9 months.

2. To change the label, please go to Loco Translate > Themes > Claue > your language find string and change or go to Loco Translate > plugins > woocommerce > Your language find string and change

3. Please create grouped product https://beeketing.com/blog/create-woocommerce-grouped-products/ is default feature of WooCommerce or use wholesale plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-wholesale-prices/

4. Please add below code to claue-child > functions.php

add_action( 'woocommerce_before_single_product', 'bbloomer_prev_next_product' );

// and if you also want them at the bottom...
      add_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_product', 'bbloomer_prev_next_product' );

function bbloomer_prev_next_product(){

echo '<div class="prev_next_buttons">';

// 'product_cat' will make sure to return next/prev from current category
              $previous = next_post_link('%link', '&larr; Prev', TRUE, ' ', 'product_cat');
              $next = previous_post_link('%link', 'Next &rarr;', TRUE, ' ', 'product_cat');

echo $previous;
              echo $next;

echo '</div>';

}

and below code to claue-child > style.css

.jas-wc-single.mb__60 {
          position: relative;
      }
      .prev_next_buttons {
          line-height: 40px;
          margin-bottom: 0;
          position: absolute;
          width: 100%;
          top: 50%;
          transform: translateY(-50%);
          padding: 0 20px;
      }

.prev_next_buttons a[rel="prev"], .prev_next_buttons a[rel="next"] {
          display: block;
      }

.prev_next_buttons a[rel="prev"] {
          float: right;
      }

.prev_next_buttons a[rel="next"] {
          float: left;
      }

.prev_next_buttons::after {
          content: '';
          display: block;
          clear:both;
      }

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.