Home Forums Themes Support Claue An open question to Claue’s support forum’s members about AliDropship Plugin

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hello to all the Support Forum Members,

The question & the issue posted below is posed to all the buyers of Claue Theme who are using this theme for dropshipping purposes and are using AliDropship plugin with Claue theme.

I have purchased Claue theme around 2 weeks back and have spent countless hours working on it. There have been quite a lot of issues in the theme. But now I’m facing a major issue, and I’m sure a lot of you guys, who are using AliDropship pluginw with this theme, must be facing the same problem.

The issue caused by the Claue theme’s coding is as follows:

The Claue WooCommerce theme comes with Color and Size Swatches, as soon as the AliDropship Plugin becomes activated the Color and Size Swatches get messed up and start showing images instead of swatches, see the attached image “AliDropship_Swatch_Issue_2”.

AD2

But if the AliDropship plugin is deactivated, the swatches become functional again, see the attached image“AliDropship_Swatch_Issue_1”.

I went through these support forums and found that many other users of this theme are facing the same problem and, instead of finding a solution, Claue theme’s developers seem to have shifted the blame on AliDropship plugin, see http://support.janstudio.net/forums/topic/new-installation-and-questions-about-appearance/page/4/

After reading about these issues on the support forums, I immediately wrote an email to AliDropship plugin developers, and I have received a reply from them today, and they clearly state that the problem is caused by the faulty coding in Claue theme and not their plugin, see

The above is exactly as quoted in the email by AliDropship developer. 

Having said the above, I now request the users of Claue theme to post their views and issues on this topic.

And if any of you guys have a found a way to resolve this issue, please post the resolution or the code here on this forum because a lot of Claue theme’s users will benefit from it.

My best regards to all of you

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.