Home Forums Themes Support Claue Claue broke my website

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi, I happened to change my theme and activated Zass.

After activating i realised more than 50% of the products are showing error like this:

Warning: include(default): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zass/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 71

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘default’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear’) in /home/zass/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php on line 71

Upon asking Zass developers they wrote this:

Generally it wouldn’t be a problem if both themes were built properly so they don’t leave “traces” when changed, but unfortunately it’s not the case here. We had another client with similar problem and it was with the same theme (Claue) again. They have nice product options and features, but unfortunately there is something in their custom product options that break other themes with custom options. No matter if the products were created with their theme, the moment you install and activate it, their theme is storing it’s data and everything goes wrong.

Let me know how to solve this problem as i can’t go ahead setting up 500 products all over again.

Hi,

The answer from Zass developer is absolutely wrong. We don’t do anything like this. Did you try to activate the default theme of WC (Storefront) to check?

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.