Home Forums Themes Support Claue Customize Problems

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi,

Whenever I want to customize my page, I always gets forwarded back to my homepage.  Making me unable to customize it.  Can you advise me what I did that is wrong?

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Please try:
      – Flushing any caching plugins you might be running, as well as server and/or browser caches. Not just your browser, but any op cache or content network cache as well such as Cloudflare. If you are using SiteLock, manage your caching there.

– Flushing Managed host caches. Managed WP hosting often has special caches. If your host has a “Purge Varnish” or “Flush Memcache” tool, try that. You can ask your provider to flush memcache and Varnish for you if necessary.

– deactivating ALL (yes all) plugins temporarily to see if this resolves the problem (plugin functions can interfere). If this works, re-activate them individually (one-by-one) to find the problematic plugin(s).
      – switching to the unedited default Theme (Twenty Seventeen.) for a moment using the WP dashboard to rule out any theme-specific issue (theme functions can interfere like plugins).

If issue still there, please send us temporary admin account.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.