Home Forums Themes Support Claue Discount Percentage Visibility | Sale Badge

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Harry,

I have a couple of queries related to Sale Badge’s % discount.

1> The % discount is only visible on Simple products. How can I modify theme so that it activates on Variable product also?

2> How can I remove the minus(-) symbol and instead add the text “off” after discount percentage? For eg. “25% off” instead of “-25%”

Hi,

1. Sorry it can’t apply discount percent for variable product

2. Please download attach file and extract to claue-child > woocommerce > loop (create new folder woocommerce and loop)

Best regards

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Thank you, Harry.

2. It worked like a charm!

1. Sorry it can’t apply discount percent for variable product

1.  Understanding that there are logical difficulties for applying discount percent on variable product because there are can be different price for variations. But, wouldn’t it be possible to even apply the % discount to any one of the variations (ideally the default variation on product page). Displaying discounts on simple products and not on variable products gives a inconsistent user experience. (Yes, displaying “sale” badge instead of percentage makes the experience uniform but not showing % discount reduces user clicks and conversions)

We will check and implement discount percent for variable product for our theme when found a solution.

Best regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.