Your account expired support, please renew to get your support.

Home Forums Themes Support Claue Double-Click on Bootstrap Dropdown

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      onrax
      Support Expired

Please see any product at our website such as, https://onrax.com/onrax-ascension-as48-motorized-storage/, in mobile and in order to select a Color/Control Type option it requires a double click to bring up the dropdown.  Diagnosed to possibly related to this, https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24218663/avoid-having-to-double-click-to-toggle-bootstrap-dropdown.  But can’t figure out how to fix.  Thank you.

onrax
      Support Expired

FIXED.  The post I linked to above pointed me in the wrong direction.  Paused all plugins, reactivated them one by one and and dialed it down to the redirection plugin.  Was able to find the redirect that seemed to caused the problem. </FIXED>

onrax
      Support Expired

UNFIXED.  Upon further review.  We are back to square one.  Seems something fixed itself, when deactivating all plugins, but then the issue came back.  Can’t figure out where.  Suspect there is a double load of bootstrap now.  Any help?  Please and thank you!

onrax
      Support Expired

Confirmed it DOES work correctly on the backup Twenty Twenty-One theme.  I’ll leave it up to the experts now.  You guys!  Thank you.

onrax
      Support Expired

unloading this “/themes/claue/assets/js/theme.js?ver=5.7.1” makes dropdown work.  Of course it breaks quite a bit too.  But, getting closer.

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi Onrax,

Sorry for late reply because miss your topic.

Did your issue fixed? If not please add below code to Claue > Theme Option > General Layout > Custom CSS

@media only screen and (max-width: 736px) {
      .variations .value select {
          -webkit-appearance: inherit;
          -moz-appearance: inherit;
          appearance: inherit;
          background: none;
      }}
      .variations .value:after {
          right: 15px;
          font-size: 18px;
      }

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

onrax
        Support Expired

Still happens.  iPhone 11.   I submitted login info so you can access the site.  I have good backups.  😉

onrax
      Support Expired

One somewhat interesting thing to note.  After clicking on once, the next click will work.  If you scroll back up so the dropdowns are off the screen and then back down.  You need to click on it again before it will work.

onrax
      Support Expired

Here is what is in the functions.php:

// Remove Clear on Variants
      add_filter(‘woocommerce_reset_variations_link’, ‘__return_empty_string’);

// Remove “Returning customer? Click here to login” From Checkout Page
      remove_action( ‘woocommerce_before_checkout_form’, ‘woocommerce_checkout_login_form’, 10 );

onrax
      Support Expired

Looks like I stumped the master!  Not working yet.  I changed the Font Sizes back and removed your code:

-webkit-appearance: initial;
      -moz-appearance: initial;
      appearance: initial;
      }}
      top: 6px;
      }

onrax
      Support Expired

Please feel free to adjust back if/when you have something else to try.  Thank you!

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi,

Please download attach file, extract and put in claue-child > woocommerce > single-product > add-to-cart

Kind regards

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Harry.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

onrax
      Support Expired

I have not worked with Child Themes and do not have one installed that I know of.  And, can’t find where this should go.  Might take me a bit to figure out, or feel free to point me in the right direction.  Much appreciated.

Harry
      Support Expired

You can find file claue-child.zip included in package you dơnload from Theme Forest

Kind regards

Harry

onrax
      Support Expired

That helped.  This has been uploaded.  Fix right away?  Or do you have to do something?  I’ll go test.

onrax
      Support Expired

Not fixed yet.  Just fyi.  Got a feeling its getting close though!  Thank you.

Harry
      Support Expired

Please test on your site. It work now.

Harry

onrax
      Support Expired

Wish I could say it does.  Unfortunately not yet.  I’ve also noticed the mobile menu also requires a double click from time to time.

onrax
      Support Expired

Reminder, I removed the custom css code.  Is that supposed to be back in there?

-webkit-appearance: initial;
      -moz-appearance: initial;
      appearance: initial;
      }}
      top: 6px;
      }

onrax
      Support Expired

And I kinda sorta dislike the square box when there are options.  I’d much prefer what we have on the checkout page for Country and State dropdowns.  Which…work on first click, btw.  😉

onrax
      Support Expired

Suspecting you called it a day (which I understand), I changed it back away from the child theme.  Feel free to switch back when you’re ready to work on it again.  Thank you.

onrax
      Support Expired

Decided to go a different route for now.  May pop back in another time and see if there is a fix for this, but no rush at the moment.  Appreciate the efforts.

Harry
      Support Expired

Hi I’m sorry for late reply.

If you want back style, just delete or change name of file variable.php in child theme.

Kind regards

Harry

onrax
      Support Expired

Came back to this and was able to get it to work by going to Product Detail Settings and selecting the 2nd option in the Product Detail Style (this one doesn’t use the arrow left/right picture arrow for multiple pictures/scrolling).  None of the other product detail styles work.

Viewing 22 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.