Home Forums Themes Support Claue Error Message: Sorry,There Was No Activity Found.Please Try A Different Filter.

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Harry,

I have started using Buddypress groups and when my users click ‘Load more posts’ they get this error message:

Sorry, There Was No Activity Found. Please Try A Different Filter.

I have done lots of investigating by deactivating plugins but have just changed themes to see if that resolved this issue and it did.

I found this post online that said:

“I’ve managed to isolate and remove this problem, it turned out to be a few lines of erroneous code within the child theme functions file.”

For info:ย If I follow these steps (when using Claue Child) the Load More Posts works, but next time I refresh the page the error returns:

1. Using the filter bar, select ‘status’, wait for it to load

3. Then change back to ‘everything’, wait for it to load –ย the load posts button works ๐Ÿ™‚

So I think somehow the activity filter is a bit broken. It keeps reverting back to the error message whenever I refresh the page and try the Load More Posts button again. To get it to work I have to repeat the steps above.

Hope you can find what’s going wrong.

Many thanks,

Karen

Hi Karen,

I don’t have experience about this, please send me the topic tell about solution and send me link on your web.

Thanks

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Hi Harry ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve just this minute solved the issue and it’s not Claue. My development site didn’t have a caching plugin whereas my live site did (sorry I must have somehow missed this one when deactivating plugins). I’ve turned that off on the live site and all works fine now. Sorry to bother you.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.