Home Forums Themes Support Claue Error on a brande page

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

Maybe  you can help me out – the error message includes the theme:

: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_on_sale() on bool in /home/customer/www/rag-shop.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/claue/core/libraries/vendors/woocommerce/templates/content-product.php:58 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/rag-shop.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(345): include() #1 /home/customer/www/rag-shop.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/claue/core/libraries/vendors/woocommerce/templates/archive-product.php(155): wc_get_template(‘content-product…’) #2 /home/customer/www/rag-shop.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(345): include(‘/home/customer/…’) #3 /home/customer/www/rag-shop.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/claue/woocommerce.php(20): wc_get_template(‘archive-product…’) #4 /home/customer/www/rag-shop.com/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/home/customer/…’) #5 /home/customer/www/rag-shop.com/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/customer/…’) #6 /home in/home/customer/www/rag-shop.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/claue/core/libraries/vendors/woocommerce/templates/content-product.phpon line58

It only occurs on the brand page “Carhartt WIP”

thx

Reinhard

solved – I took the first article which didn’t show, offline. Still error but with more articles. I took the next “stop” article offline – than it was back to normal. I set both articles online again – no error!

Maybe you can still look into it………..

thx

R

Hi Reinhard,

I think the issue cause by cache.

Kind regards

Harry
      Premium Wordpress themes and plugins, Best WooCommerce theme https://themeforest.net/user/janstudio/portfolio?ref=janstudio

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.